Who will be SWFC manager next season?

Who will be SWFC manager next season?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be SWFC manager next season?

• Jos Luhukay
    • A different manager with promotions in English football on his CV
    • A different manager with promotions in foreign football on his CV
    • A different manager with no promotions on his CV

5 minutes ago, I'm an Essex Owl said:

True and his record in Germany is decent. Its just I have a gut feeling that it won't work. The Millwall farce, playing Jones and Butters together as a pairing (then repeating this same logical fallacy) and today (being seemingly unable to inspire a much needed Braveheart type performance).  One league win since early January, worst form team in the table. That can't be just down to bad luck and injuries can it?

Not just bad luck and injuries.

Truth is some of our players just aren't very good. Thing is,  they're the ones were relying on.  

He might be a great manager. He might be a terrible manager.  

I just wouldn't try and judge which way it  is based on this catastrophe of a season.   

• Thanks 1

I don't know but probably the bloke that whoever is advising him at the time  recommends ........chansiri ok 's the appointment of managers but I very much doubt that he finds them .if the advisor whos' in favour at the time  is foreign then I think it'  a fair bet the next manager will be as well .  

Unfortunately DC and his merry men haven’t a clue how to run a football club. They will probably stick with Jos. The only way I can see Jos leaving (who to be honest i feel sorry for) will be if he decides he doesn’t want to stay any longer, personally wouldn’t blame him. 

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Is there nobody thinks he deserves a chance to work with Hooper, Bannan,  Hutchinson,  Fletcher,  Forestieri like his predecessor did?

No one prepared to see if he can build a team given some licence in the transfer market?

I would give him a chance. Results haven't been great but he's got nothing to work with.

He needs another season to shape the side to be his own.

I think a lot of fans don't like the fact that he is undemonstrative if we score or concede. If he threw a hissy if we lost a goal or danced around maniacally if we scored he might go down better. None of that matters to me if he can get us winning. I don't think we will challenge next year whoever is in charge, we need time to get the dressing room to all be pulling together rather than being split, that means getting rid of deadwood, it won't happen overnight.

I have no idea, but honestly can't see Jos being here after May. The fact that nobody will say how long his contract is for suggests to me it's short-term or rolling. Just don't think Jos is the right fit for Wednesday. Our best managers have either had an ego or charisma. Jos appears to have neither, ala Eustace,  Pleat, Shreeves, & Irvine.