Adam Reach

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Has been poor for three or four games now.

I know why Jos is playing him there though, and it's not like we've many other genuine options at the moment.

We need Bannan back.

No Abdi in the 18 today either. Another injury, surely?

• Thanks 1

Any chance of a comment on Sean Clare looking like a rabbit in headlights for 90mins before we carry on ripping into the only player in the squad that looks fit enough to actually play 90mins ?

Just now, edwinowl said:

Ok then who else is trying to

make something happen. Enlighten us all why don’t you. 

Plenty but the problem is most of them are below average with weak mentalities. Reach is the best example of this.

15 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Most overated player we have. I can’t understand the love for him. One of the main reasons we’ve gone backwards as a side over the last couple of years IMO?

FFS

What nonsense. The main reasons we've gone backwards are injuries, poor management, poor fitness, and poor recruitment amongst other things. You can't put a side going from play-offs to 17th down to one player, let alone a player who will probably be player of the season this year

Guest Grez Bez
2 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Plenty but the problem is most of them are below average with weak mentalities. Reach is the best example of this.

How can you know that,

He's not a big tackler, thats not his game and has nothing to do with mentality.

I sometimes wonder if Wednesdayites would prefer us to have 11 hard tacking try-hards over 11 footballers..

6 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

How can you know that,

He's not a big tackler, thats not his game and has nothing to do with mentality.

I sometimes wonder if Wednesdayites would prefer us to have 11 hard tacking try-hards over 11 footballers..

Backing out of challenges in the last minute if that would have been Fox/Palmer they would have been lynched.

Not the first that hes done it too.

Edited by s6 owl

24 minutes ago, markjr2401 said:

FFS

What nonsense. The main reasons we've gone backwards are injuries, poor management, poor fitness, and poor recruitment amongst other things. You can't put a side going from play-offs to 17th down to one player, let alone a player who will probably be player of the season this year

Where have I put it all down to him? I said he's one of the main reasons we've gone backwards. He'll be player of the year due to us being sh it not him being any good. He plays every week because he'll never get injured because he does sod all. I've never rated him but I'm not one of the experts on here who think he's good enough to play for England. That said with how sh it England are, he probably has every chance? :rolleyes:

Edited by Great Big Galaa

4 minutes ago, GEE said:

our fans are deluded!! Reach is one of our best players this season, had a couple of bad performances and everyone thinks hes crap, get a grip!

Put him in a good side and he’ll go back to looking out of his depth.

1 minute ago, gypsyowl said:

Needs to be able to stop crosses then 

With the 3-5-2, you need your wing backs to be the fittest players at the club who can get up and down the flank all day.  Hunt and Reach are suited to the role.  If you had a heat map, the wing backs should be around the half way line. Reach isn’t a full back but he is a wing back.  I don’t think he has the trickery or pace to be a conventional winger. Energy, stamina and team play are his strengths.

25 minutes ago, ramone said:

Been poor for the last few. Don't have a go though as the Lynch mob will be out that watch a game of football through their backs of their heads... 

Offered absolutely naff all today

He's playing out of position in a team devoid of confidence and has been one of our best performers over the season.

Sure he's not been great the last couple of matches (who has) but he's the last player I would be pulling up for criticism.

Just now, NorthernOwl said:

He's playing out of position in a team devoid of confidence and has been one of our best performers over the season.

Sure he's not been great the last couple of matches (who has) but he's the last player I would be pulling up for criticism.

Bit he's not exempt...

The thread is about Adam Reach. I'm not going to go all savage on how crap George Boyd is in this thready am i...