Adam Reach

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I don’t care what anyone says and you can even bring back the negs if you like, but Reach is GARBAGE in the middle.  I’m sick of seeing him namby pamby around.  His one major strength is running with the ball and getting crosses in.  He runs around like headless chuck in the centre.  For the love of god, get him at wing back before it’s too late.  He was our POS before he was moved to the centre.

1 minute ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

I don’t care what anyone says and you can even bring back the negs if you like, but Reach is GARBAGE in the middle.  I’m sick of seeing him namby pamby around.  His one major strength is running with the ball and getting crosses in.  He runs around like headless chuck in the centre.  For the love of god, get him at wing back before it’s too late.  He was our POS before he was moved to the centre.

Most overated player we have. I can’t understand the love for him. One of the main reasons we’ve gone backwards as a side over the last couple of years IMO?

Edited by Great Big Galaa
  • Haha 1

Guest Grez Bez

I feel bad for him; he's a step ahead of everyone and has nobody to pass to other than Joao in t the first 20 minutes.

5 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

Couldn’t agree more. So overrated

not stopping that cross for their goal absolutely criminal, he’s as average as the rest of them 

Absolutely shocking and a cowardly thing to do in the last minute in such an important game, any decent manager would have outed him for that.

Edited by s6 owl