Adam Reach

Guest Kagoshimaowl

24 minutes ago, GEE said:

our fans are deluded!! Reach is one of our best players this season, had a couple of bad performances and everyone thinks hes crap, get a grip!

And there you have it. If you're telling me Reach is one of our best players and we're sitting just 8 points off the drop zone and can't buy a win for love nor money then that say's it all IMO.

Just now, Great Big Galaa said:

And there you have it. If you're telling me Reach is one of our best players and we're sitting just 8 points off the drop zone and can't buy a win for love nor money then that say's it all IMO.

You're right but it doesn't change the fact that he is one of the better 11 playing at the moment.

Just now, NorthernOwl said:

Except that it's harder to look good in a poor side. 

He doesn’t look good though. He runs about a lot but bottles it when it matters and clearly isn’t willing to put his body on the line for this club.

7 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Where have I put it all down to him? I said he's one of the main reasons we've gone backwards. He'll be player of the year due to us being sh it not him being any good. He plays every week because he'll never get injured because he does sod all. I've never rated him but I'm not one of the experts on here who think he's good enough to play for England. That said with how sh it England are, he probably has every chance? :rolleyes:

You do realise this post makes absolutely no sense right?

1 minute ago, Bukta said:

You're right but it doesn't change the fact that he is one of the better 11 playing at the moment.

Lucas Joao is what a quality player looks like, He is head and shoulders above AR and everyone else who’s currently fit.

Edited by s6 owl

4 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

We've had a very poor starting 11 recently. Not sure you can expect one player on his own to have a significant impact on results.

2 minutes ago, Chriss said:

I was absolutely against Reach earlier in the season but he’s one of the only players we have at the moment that will run his testicles off and try his best. Boyd is the one you should be chucking at.

Not true any player that backs out of challenges and refuses to stop the cross (school boy stuff) clearly isn’t trying there best.

Sick of it happening he did the same against Hull earlier on in the season.

40 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

He's dropped off last few weeks but people saying he's a natural wing back did you not see his defending for Bolton goal?

I saw the goal coming as soon as Pelupessy came off and Jones came on.   As did many.

There are some subs you make in the dying minutes and there are some you don't.

If Reach had come off for Jones that would have been different.

I'm sorry, but it was an error of judgement from the gaffer.

21 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Not true any player that backs out of challenges and refuses to stop the cross (school boy stuff) clearly isn’t trying there best.

Sick of it happening he did the same against Hull earlier on in the season.

He did the same against Hull at home in the last minute if you remember... Him being frightened has cost us 4 points in injury time this season

Edited by ramone

1 minute ago, ramone said:

He did the same against Hull at home in the last minute if you remember... Him being frightened has cost us 4 points in injury time this season

It’s pathetic. Biggest fraud at the club “great attitude” “works his balls off” nah I’m sorry I’m not having it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

I don’t care what anyone says and you can even bring back the negs if you like, but Reach is GARBAGE in the middle.  I’m sick of seeing him namby pamby around.  His one major strength is running with the ball and getting crosses in.  He runs around like headless chuck in the centre.  For the love of god, get him at wing back before it’s too late.  He was our POS before he was moved to the centre.

I think wing back made for reach

2 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

It’s pathetic. Biggest fraud at the club “great attitude” “works his balls off” nah I’m sorry I’m not having it.

Don't forget we should be praising him this thread though because he passed the ball to Joao lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ramone said:

Don't forget we should be praising him this thread though because he passed the ball to Joao lol

You’re right. Get him on the plane to Russia lol he’d fit in well with the rest of the bottlejobs who will be heading over there.

• Haha 1

Just now, s6 owl said:

The realists who understand football you mean.

No mate.

The f****n morons who couldn't see a decent footballer while they've got a hole in their ar**s.

A player who has started just about every game, who constantly looks like the only player who is going to create anything. The only player who constantly looks to go forward. The player whose thought process is 2 seconds in front of other players. The player that must be so far in front in the player of the season stakes they may as well give it him now.

If any player in our squad deserves being cut a bit of slack, who may be slightly jaded after playing every game bearing in mind the ground he covers during them, it's him. 

But no, the "realists" want to destroy him, just like the "realists" offer no positives, just mind numbing negativity to do with everything linked to the club.

"Understand football"!!!

Yeah right!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4