Argument in North stand

Did anybody else witness the very heated argument just outside the north stand near the end of the match? I left just after Villa's 3rd goal and a guy was really losing his s**t with some stewards at the kop end. He was having to be dragged away by his mate. The stewards seemed to be stood in a circle protecting another fan. The guy was shouting things like "He shouldn't even be here." "He's got a banning order" "It's all on camera". There were a lot of people stood watching it. Thought it was going to turn into a fight. 

1 minute ago, zico.b said:

I saw the whole thing and the guy being pulled away was in the wrong.

Bernard's banning order was rescinded ages ago, but that guy hadn't kept up with news.

The cordon of stewards was because there was a Thermos flask in Bernard's rucksack and you cannot take too many precautions.

Did Bernard take his mom ?

Just now, zico.b said:

Couldn't see her, but she probably left him to go and get the tea on. Cod and boiled spuds, I heard, but I'm not believing it because everyone knows you have fish on a Friday.

No one cooks on Saturday. Takeaway innit.

I saw what I think was the aftermath under the stand near Kop end. 

A woman was saying a guy being protected by stewards was a convicted paedophile who was banned from the ground and she had taken his photo. Stewards were calling the police in because of the aggressive behaviour of one man. He in turn was saying he didn’t care because he was right as the other bloke was banned. 

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

I saw what I think was the aftermath under the stand near Kop end. 

A woman was saying a guy being protected by stewards was a convicted paedophile who was banned from the ground and she had taken his photo. Stewards were calling the police in because of the aggressive behaviour of one man. He in turn was saying he didn’t care because he was right as the other bloke was banned. 

The blonde haired woman said the same thing to us about the man getting protected by stewards that he was a paedophile

5 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Unruly ball boy was funniest...totally p*ssed off he had to give the ball back to Villa...just slowly rolled it a yard towards their player...who to his credit was laughing his head off...

yep - saw that, bit early to run down the clock though.....