Jos is a real leader and solid man manager

Great anology however the grouping will be different. The first 14 are the sick and old, We dont have the front and back five because we are useless in attack and jos is off the back because he is wondering what the feck he is going to do and probably thinks if i can sneak off the back and return to Germany they might not notice.

30 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

18740775_10211099627559601_4178871140310715926_n.jpg

A little food for thought... A group of wolves: The three in front are old & sick, they walk in front to set the pace of the running group lest they get left behind.

The next five are the strongest & best, they are tasked to protect the front side if there is an attack.

The pack in the middle are always protected from any attack. The five behind them are also among the strongest & best; they are tasked to protect the back side if there is an attack.

The last one is the LEADER (in our case Jos) He ensures that no one is left behind. He keeps the pack unified and on the same path. He is always ready to run in any direction to protect & serves as the 'bodyguard' to the entire group.

Just in case anyone wanted to know what it really means to be a leader. It's not about being out front. It means taking care of the team.

Jos is doing exactly that. He's come in, he's managing the pack, protecting the injured, ensuring the weakest develop into stronger animals.

TRUST IN JOS

This photo has been proven to be false 

Need to stick by our manager. 

He's come in to a total shambles caused by terrible management & recruitment.

What choice do we currently have anyway seeing as we're financially restricted and appear to have serious issues with the fitness/medical side of the club.

I don't see the point in slagging Jos Luhukay off just because he's making  decisions that aren't going to please everyone.

We just need to ride out this horrendous season and look forward with positivity, to the future, whatever  division we end up in.

UTO

Lucky bloody Wolves, they've only got 3 knackered old players. And they are top of the league!

How would the pack cope with half the Wolves being tired and old? They would be slow, struggle to hunt and would probably have to get rid of some of the older ones to be more able to attack prey? interesting, wonder what we should do in the summer????

30 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

A little food for thought... A group of wolves: The three in front are old & sick, they walk in front to set the pace of the running group lest they get left behind.

The next five are the strongest & best, they are tasked to protect the front side if there is an attack.

The pack in the middle are always protected from any attack. The five behind them are also among the strongest & best; they are tasked to protect the back side if there is an attack.

The last one is the LEADER (in our case Jos) He ensures that no one is left behind. He keeps the pack unified and on the same path. He is always ready to run in any direction to protect & serves as the 'bodyguard' to the entire group.

Just in case anyone wanted to know what it really means to be a leader. It's not about being out front. It means taking care of the team.

Jos is doing exactly that. He's come in, he's managing the pack, protecting the injured, ensuring the weakest develop into stronger animals.

TRUST IN JOS

So who supplied you with this nugget Neil .?.

The Jews in York ?

The Maltese in " Malteser"?:ph34r:

The Bullfighters in Espania

Don't tell me....

you are sat in a tepee with Chief Spaffing Bull sharing a peace pipe 

FFS....lol

35 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

TRUST IN JOS

The problem is we’ve got 16 at the front at the mo - including Joao, it would seem. 

11 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Indeed. I, like many others, was completely baffled by the team selection last night, but it’s bizarre to write him off as unsuitable after just 7 league games. If he is still coming up with bizarre team selections in 12 months time with a fully fit squad at his disposal then maybe it will be time for a different conversation, but for now we need to get behind him and give him a chance. Let’s not forget he achieved promotion from 2.Bundesliga 3 times with 3 different teams – I don’t think that happens by accident.

Was also baffled but he is the Manager and at present he will live or die by his decisions I for one hope he lives.

28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

TRUST IN JOS

I think that it's fairly obvious Jos is here to manage a fecking distrous situation and iMO he's doing extremely well 

last night was mystifying  deploying the spanish no striker ploy works only when you have players who dont panic and can actually pass to one another - well big lesson learnt I hope  but it also means that Joao and Dave are fresh and raring to go against the villa 

Whilst criticism of last night's selection/tactics is completely justified, especially by people who travelled down and back, people have got to give the guy some slack re the injury situation and protection of players - for me he can park the bus every week if it gets us safely out of the potential sh*t.  The time to criticise is next season  when he's had some sort of chance to show what he can do 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bobness said:

Correct, I believe the leader in this photo is actually at the front, making a path in the snow for the others.

actually what can't be seen is the guy at the back is not following he's actually legging it back 

Guest Bulgaria
53 minutes ago, steelowl said:

I think that it's fairly obvious Jos is here to manage a fecking distrous situation and iMO he's doing extremely well 

last night was mystifying  deploying the spanish no striker ploy works only when you have players who dont panic and can actually pass to one another - well big lesson learnt I hope  but it also means that Joao and Dave are fresh and raring to go against the villa 

Whilst criticism of last night's selection/tactics is completely justified, especially by people who travelled down and back, people have got to give the guy some slack re the injury situation and protection of players - for me he can park the bus every week if it gets us safely out of the potential sh*t.  The time to criticise is next season  when he's had some sort of chance to show what he can do 

Cant argue with that.