Sheffield Wednesday 0 : 0 Swansea City FA Cup OMDT

Excellent as usual M'Lord

56 years since we last had Swans int Cup - 1962 WTF:

Going 2-1 for us and Carlos will be gushing about breathing bubbles and meat on the bbq etc etc :carlosswfc:

with Joao in attack we gave carlos the sack we're sheffield wednesday we're on our way back - well into 6th round at least

:luhukay::CEO::Chansiri:

wawaw

The FA cup is a beautiful trophy as arsenal walked up the steps I turned round and saw it gleaming just out of reach, it added to the heartbreak I wish I hadn't looked. I thought then we would be back soon to get our hands on it we didn't one day I hope we will this year would be nice you never know 

Up from Swansea for the weekend for this one with a fair few other S Wales Owls too...my "Jack" mates all want a draw so we can all go to the Liberty for a replay and have a pre match sesh all afternoon...theyre all a very sociable lot and are enjoying the 'fun Carlos' at the moment like we did for the first season...Ive warned them what may happen!!...anyway we'll beat em tomm and get thro to the quarters'...2-1 to The Wednesday and my gloatometer will be working well when I get back home on Tuesday!!

Edited by Prendo's boots

2 hours ago, torryowl said:

such a shame the cup as gone so low down on priority list ......probably wont get 20 k tomorrow ,back in the day when it meant summat we'd have pulled 50k for a game like this .

Well, back in 61-2 when we played them there was nothing like 50k.   

5 hours ago, A12owl said:

Have you ever been confronted by a swan?

They are bloody aggressive when they are riled.

Hope the Welsh ones are not as aggressive. Oh they might get a few cards if they are.

Just chuck 'em back in the river.

ezgif-4-8f82ab4826.gif

Hope he puts a similar team out to the one in midweek, might be a bit harsh to drop some that have been playing in the cup though. uto.