Sheffield Wednesday 0 : 0 Swansea City FA Cup OMDT

cant remember how many was at the charlton home game at this stage a few years back under stuart Gray. 

winners went to the lane and chris powell swung on our crossbar at FT.  about 25k i think!

really really wanna win this. they shoulda lost away at notts co in the last round, we've got a good chance i reckon.

Masterclass Lord Snooty  , I share your passion for the FA cup , it’s a different buzz , it’s a knockout,  do or die and playing in a Wembley Cup final is a dream with history and traditions , to some it’s just a hindrance , a nothing game , those are the losers they don’t get it . Win this and the dream gets a little closer . Come on boys we CAN do this . 

23 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

cant remember how many was at the charlton home game at this stage a few years back under stuart Gray. 

winners went to the lane and chris powell swung on our crossbar at FT.  about 25k i think!

really really wanna win this. they shoulda lost away at notts co in the last round, we've got a good chance i reckon.

Dear Stuart Gray, who made us such a hard team to beat with a budget of peanuts.  He knew how much it meant. 

But he was such an excellent defensive coach...he seemed to lose his mind when we were chasing the game and needed to attack, as such.:laugh:

1779779_10152307744091111_966292920_n.jp

Deary me eh. Oh well. 

Today we get another chance! 

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Dear Stuart Gray, who made us such a hard team to beat with a budget of peanuts.  He knew how much it meant. 

But he was such an excellent defensive coach...he seemed to lose his mind when we were chasing the game and needed to attack, as such.:laugh:

1779779_10152307744091111_966292920_n.jp

Deary me eh. Oh well. 

Today we get another chance! 

Lose his mind !! Haha 

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

Have you ever been confronted by a swan?

They are bloody aggressive when they are riled.

Hope the Welsh ones are not as aggressive. Oh they might get a few cards if they are.

My mum says one had ago at me when I was 3/4 on a family holiday.

Can't say I remember it, my young self must've been a match for the pale rascal. Hopefully our lads tomorrow deal with the swans in similar swift fashion.

8 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Have you ever been confronted by a swan?

They are bloody aggressive when they are riled.

Hope the Welsh ones are not as aggressive. Oh they might get a few cards if they are.

The Welsh ones are swarthy. Something to do with an escaping Armada vessel. 

They're less aggressive when you cut those beaks off. 

And they make excellent clothes pegs.