Well done Jos

46 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

First league win. Young players drafted in and not looking out of place. Another clean sheet also.

Can't wait to see what you can do with a fully fit squad. 

1 defeat in 6 with the players at his disposal is fantastic work . 

I'm really, really pleased for him and the lads. You can see how hard they've been working and we've finally got a deserved result.

Jos has been given a turd to polish, thanks to Carlos, and he's certainly done that. I'm also pleased that he's not afraid to give the youngsters a chance. I can honsetly say that not a single one of them has let him, us or themselves down.

It makes me so mad what the Fraud has squandered.

Well done Jos, well done lads and well done to the fans tonight!

To be completely honest, there have been a few line ups in recent weeks that you see 1 hour before the game and just feel aren’t right. Granted injuries have taken a huge toll as we all know.

Last night though so many liked the look and shape of the side, I hope it’s a winning formula that Jos will stick with and avoid the temptation to rotate for a while. Bring fitness, the right formation and some good coaching together and we can look forward to next season. 

Let this season run its course , judge Jos in 12 months, I’d rather us have a bad season and bring the young uns through than blag a top ten spot all season with almost good enough players, can only be good for the club in the long run wawaw 

21 hours ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

First league win. Young players drafted in and not looking out of place. Another clean sheet also.

Can't wait to see what you can do with a fully fit squad. 

I’ll agree with you 100% I can’t wait to see what you can do when all the players are back but potentially this manager I think will always involve young players I think it’s just this way just the style of managing the club which is the right way and Under carols time here the  Younger players never got a chance So while always think it will be a bit of a mix. And if the younger players take a  Claim to their place I think it should be them fighting for it when they come back