Pelupessy

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Jesus 

have you heard yourselves some of you?

writing the kid off after a few games?

i despair 

Not writing the lad off, he will probably need time to settle. But club needs to understand we are in serious danger of going down. The little money available should have been used more wisely. How many times have we said that under Chansiri though.

We need to understand that Dutch league is played at walking pace compared to Championship, and that alklthat quality on the ball is often non evident once pace picks up. 

In my opinion should have invested in Ryan Woods.

Edited by malek

1 hour ago, malek said:

We need to understand that Dutch league is played at walking pace compared to Championship, and that alklthat quality on the ball is often non evident once pace picks up. 

In my opinion should have invested in Ryan Woods.

The Ryan Woods, club’s were quoted £10m for?

Yeah, failing that...Fernandinho. 

We’ve run out of money. Players like Woods are completely out of our league. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
12 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

Not a fan blamer, just cannot understand the level of criticism for a guy who has played 2 games.

Its 4 games actually - but point taken

Personally dont think he offers anything Semedo wouldnt have. But earrly days yet. Would still much rather have him playing than Butterfield

He was standing off the Barnsley lad yesterday as he started his run for their equaliser. He simply stood back and did not attempt a tackle. Hutch, Semedo and a few more would have gone through the Barnsley guy. At that point it's a free kick 30 yards out. Instead we lose two points. 

I mentioned on this forum that Joey did not get stuck in against Brum and someone argued that he'd had the most passes of a Wednesday player in that game. Stats showed this to be true but also he made one single tackle in that game. 

Oh for a fit Hutch!

16 hours ago, Jakes Grandad said:

I am not writing him off yet. Van Aken looked out of his depth as well, makes the Dutch league look rather poor. Hopefully both players will settle and get used to the physical side of this league

Both Joey and Van Aken will be very good players for us over the next few years in my honest opinion .