Pelupessy

Guest Bulgaria
21 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

Before crucifying the guy give him a chance FFS. 

He could not have come in at a worse time with all players missing. There were ten other players out there that were equally poor. 

A new record for Owlstalk, scapegoat after 2 matches

Who scapegoating him?. Or is that the new fad to mention when someone gives a opinion that doesn't say he's great?. Get a grip.

4 hours ago, watty said:

Both Joey and Van Aken will be very good players for us over the next few years in my honest opinion .

That could be true but we need players coming in that can have a immediate impact , we are over stacked with players of similar ability we need impetus . 

51 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

That could be true but we need players coming in that can have a immediate impact , we are over stacked with players of similar ability we need impetus . 

Unfortunately at the moment we can only wee wee with the wee pipe we've got as my owd grandma used to say .

Guest Willow Owl
4 hours ago, Bulgaria said:

Who scapegoating him?. Or is that the new fad to mention when someone gives a opinion that doesn't say he's great?. Get a grip.

Suggest you look at some of the comments on here,  and I  stick by my opinion. 

Or is it the new fad by certain sections to butcher a new player that has only just come in, when the problems are long standing and not his fault. 

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 14:42, Bouncing Owl said:

I wasn’t impressed with him against Birmingham - thought he looked a mile off.

agree,thought he really struggled,as he did yesterday,we need to give him time   the problem is we don't have any !!!!!