The reality is league one.

2 minutes ago, chizumgeorge said:

You cant blame carlos for that display today

I blame Carlos for a badly built squad.

I blame Carlos for an unfit squad.

I blame Carlos for badly managing key players injuries.

I blame Carlos for badly managing squad motivation and discipline. Particularly our fringe players.

Carlos's chickens are now coming home to roost. As happened at his other 14 clubs, and will happen at Swansea.

Jos has a reyt challenge on his hands to repair the damage.

• Like 3

Where's  all the fools gone that were shouting out about us finishing above utd after our 0-0 win? Following that game Andy Hinchcliffe said it would be interesting to see how we played home fixtures when needing to really win rather than playing for 0-0 wins. Well today's performance was certainly interesting.

I'll admit it's worrying and not beyond the realms of possibility for us to go down. 

As somone else alluded to its looking like our better players aren't going to be fit for the end of the season or at earliest with little to no time left to get match fit and sharp. 

This then in turn leads me to wondering how many of this lot actually may have the bottle for a relagation scrap and it dosent fill me with confidence. 

This is how things go when practically your entire first team is injured. You get a second rate performance from a second rate team. Bizarre that some don’t understand this. We just need to middle through to safety. You’re a fool if you expect any better.

We've lost the same amount of games as Sheff Utd and Boro in 8th and 9th and Leeds in 10th have lost more. It's actually small margins generally that have let us down (today being an exception). I'm not too concerned just yet, especially with players due to return which to Jos will be like quality new signings. I may be nervous in March if we're in the bottom five, but not yet.

8 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

I blame Carlos for a badly built squad.

I blame Carlos for an unfit squad.

I blame Carlos for badly managing key players injuries.

I blame Carlos for badly managing squad motivation and discipline. Particularly our fringe players.

Carlos's chickens are now coming home to roost. As happened at his other 14 clubs, and will happen at Swansea.

Jos has a reyt challenge on his hands to repair the damage.

You cant blame carlos for that joke defending today, or Matias’s stupidity, or for starting that big lump instead of Joao!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chizumgeorge said:

You cant blame carlos for that joke defending today, or Matias’s stupidity, or for starting that big lump instead of Joao!

Carlos built that team not Jos.

Loovens legs went 2 seasons ago. Carlos didnt address.

Half the squad are unavailable thanks to Carlos.

He's a ***.

We are in a relgation battle. Lose to Barnsley next week and Hull get a result and we shal be 3 points off bottom 3. We need to start getting towards 50 point quickly because if that is our squad from now till the end of the season there is every chance we go down. 

On balance I think we’ll stay up. It doesn’t mean I’m not worried though. Our players are totally unprepared for a relegation scrap as we’d been looking at the exact opposite end of the table until far too late. This lot needed to scrap today and instead they lost their heads. We had a chance to elevate ourselves into mid-table safety today and we failed miserably.

You can blame who you like. Ultimately it's a number of factors. 

Sometimes I keep asking if we've been unlucky, with injuries really. I mean to have what you'd consider as almost all of your best 8-9 players out for long periods of time is bordering on the farcical. 

However, it's statistics like the fact we've not beaten any of the bottom 8 teams, which are particularly disturbing. We've also not scored in half of our away games. There's a lot more that's not worth the depressing read. 

The worrying thing is the whole squad don't look like they have the fight in them to get out of a relegation battle. Teams down there are scrapping for their lives and we have as much fight in us as the French Army in 1940. And that didn't end well!

6 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Carlos built that team not Jos.

Loovens legs went 2 seasons ago. Carlos didnt address.

Half the squad are unavailable thanks to Carlos.

He's a ***.

The 2nd goal was nobody elses fault than wildsmith’s, and he didnt cover himself in glory for the 1st. No sorry it was Carlos’s fault!