The reality is league one.

1 minute ago, chizumgeorge said:

The 2nd goal was nobody elses fault than wildsmith’s, and he didnt cover himself in glory for the 1st. No sorry it was Carlos’s fault!

Yep you are right Carlos. You were brilliant and left us much better than you found us. You also invested 30 million plus very well.

• Haha 2

DC allowing sentimentality and stubbornness to rule sense in retaining CC after the Huddersfield non events.

Awful decision whichever way one looks at it, but unfortunately he is having to learn the hard way. 

Its pretty much that simple - the damage done this earlier this season is now taking effect.

We have nothing in the locker and just have to hope the bottom three don’t improve.

Long season ahead. Tin hats on for a relegation scrap - oh happy days 

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

Yep you are right Carlos. You were brilliant and left us much better than you found us. You also invested 30 million plus very well.

Hate to break it to you - but Carlos has moved on. 

He's in the Prem now managing a team. 

We are in a relegation dogfight...so you (and a few others) can keep bleating on and on about the manager you hate (and what you think he is responsible for) or try and focus on the team you actually (or allegedly) support. 

• Like 1

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, Glenn59 said:

Who knows?

Am wondering about some of the Hurdy Gurdy mans selections already!

People will say my concerns about Jos are stupid and it's too early to judge but playing players like Fox, Butterfield and Palmer when he isn't playing players like Boyd and Joao doesn't fill me with confidence.

The club is a shambles from top to bottom. That farcical survey yesterday and now today's result. 

An injury list longer than Penistone road and a group of players who have been nothing short of woeful for the last 6 months. 

The new man has been thrown into the deep end with a depleted squad and now has to sort out a real mess. 

Pretty telling that on the day they were expected to win they crumble faster than the flipping cake ball. 

Clear out from top to bottom in the summer. Hopefully, we will be in the Championship when we do it.

2 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

People will say my concerns about Jos are stupid and it's too early to judge but playing players like Fox, Butterfield and Palmer when he isn't playing players like Boyd and Joao doesn't fill me with confidence.

So you'd play Boyd and Joao in defence then? WTF

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

What are you basing that on?

We've not been picking up anything like enough points in recent months, and several of the teams below us are steadily reeling us in.

Unless some of our better attacking talents are very close to a return from injury, then it could be touch and go...

Shut up man don’t you know as a Wednesday fan you have to say you’ll win every game 3-0 and won’t EVER go down otherwise you aren’t a proper fan.

We were cheated out of today’s game, if it weren’t for that ref we’d have won this game 4-2, we aren’t going down no chance, we’ll finish above the blades this season, we’re the best team in this land and we’ll get autos next season without even breaking sweat.

Now give me my TrueFan points will you.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

We're going down. 

Not scored since boxing day in the league. Around 9 hours and counting. 

Not won at home since November. 

Won 1 game in the last 14 league games. 

Can't get ANY of our best players fit. Westwood, Lees, Lee, Hutchinson, Bannan, Forestieri, Hooper, Fletcher. WTF is happening. 

We are an absolute shambles. 

Scored today 

4 minutes ago, Glenn59 said:

Who knows?

pig 

5 minutes ago, Glenn59 said:

Who knows?

Guest RocketOwl
5 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

So you'd play Boyd and Joao in defence then? WTF

Yeah that's clearly what I meant.

You need to play them as they are two of our better players.

I would have played 

Wildsmith 

Hunt and Reach wing backs

Fred Pudil Thornily Cbs

Boyd Jones Wallace

Joao and Marco. 

But what do I know.