IMPORTANT - Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Survey - Have you filled it in yet?

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

TRUEFAN ALERTOh god..We have to f.ookin' clap a survey now....

4 minutes ago, Standidno said:

Whinge whinge moan moan textbook swfc supporters.

Yep..when I saw the survey drop into me inbox

...I raised me hands and slid from the computer to the settee..on me knees...

"Play up Wednesday"!!!..I screamed....

Edited by asteener1867

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Not sure why the name and client ID are needed?

Not sure at all?

Anyone?

Last time they asked me for that was for the "Ask the chairman" thing - and they didn't even answer my question. It was an awkward one though, I fully expected my seat to have been removed at the next time game. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Standidno said:

You are. I don't doubt that. They're trying to engage with the fans.

its not great, don't do it then. 

Tell you what...

You complete the survey if you think it's perfectly usable and fine

I don't want to ever spoil a fans enjoyment of flawed surveys

Owlstalk Shop

Good survey that.

Told the club I want stripes back.

Said the Chairman or Chief Exec can sit and have a chat before any game with me.

Asked for hot ladies at half time.

Told him that catering is crap and staff are useless.

Why don't they know this already?

BTW I'll happily pay my £600 for South Stand renewal and keep the players we have. Get em fit and organised, balls to a summer off, we need them getting 25 points out of the first 10 games, and we really do have a top two chance next year.

i have attempted the survey  several questions are leading / misleading  and in some cases intrusive beyond the remit 

no doubt there will be club defenders saying this is brilliant   well it could have been

if done independently and professionally 

Just now, steelowl said:

i have attempted the survey  several questions are leading / misleading  and in some cases intrusive beyond the remit 

no doubt there will be club defenders saying this is brilliant   well it could have been

if done independently and professionally 

EXACTLY!

The survey is a great idea. I've actually suggested doing it several times recently.

Unfortunately the execution is awful and amateurish.

• Thanks 1

Why not option 3?

Whereby people buy season tickets at current prices and the club buys who they feel will benefit the squad (big players, big contracts) and we go for it, but if it doesn't happen then a partial refund is given?

You want a partial refund based on performances?

What have we become as a set of fans?

Just not bothered...

1 minute ago, mattitheowl said:

You want a partial refund based on performances?

What have we become as a set of fans?

Many clubs do it mate

I'm just saying that the survey questions are very cut and dry without giving enough information what you're actually voting for

Saying there's a third option

Some clubs charge full and refund fans if they don't achieve a stated aim (e.g. promotion)

Owlstalk Shop

Pretty sure that for a small fee they could have contracted with a proper market research firm to do this properly. Still, I answered the questions as honestly as I could. No qualms about handing over name and number either. I suspect that they won’t be able to keep it under new data protection laws anyway. Hopefully it will give them enough insight to make the necessary improvements in the right areas.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Many clubs do it mate

I'm just saying that the survey questions are very cut and dry without giving enough information what you're actually voting for

Saying there's a third option

Some clubs charge full and refund fans if they don't achieve a stated aim (e.g. promotion)

Really?  Other than Leeds (who got pelted for it) who else has done it?

Just not bothered...

Just now, The Regulator said:

Pretty sure that for a small fee they could have contracted with a proper market research firm to do this properly. Still, I answered the questions as honestly as I could. No qualms about handing over name and number either. I suspect that they won’t be able to keep it under new data protection laws anyway. Hopefully it will give them enough insight to make the necessary improvements in the right areas.

Definitely agree there, must admit I was a bit shocked (and disappointed) when I realised it was a real, official club questionnaire hosted on Surveymonkey, it's bad enough that you pick the player of the month that way but something like this should be a proper site embedded questionnaire IMO.