IMPORTANT - Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Survey - Have you filled it in yet?

5 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

What kind of usable data could you get from this series of answers other than contradiction...?

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 17.31.59.png

lol

That's incredible you can just (and people will) put anything in

There's no logic on this survey at all is there?

You can literally answer all questions how you like even if it's not possible or an option

lol

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, DeeJayOne said:

Why is this for the fans to answer? Surely if the want to know the actual data behind this then they objectively timed both processes before and after... not leave it to what the fans believe has happened....?!

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 17.42.40.png

Yea but If you get in at the same time mostly...and find you get served quicker than you used to be...You can make an informed opinion...

Just now, DeeJayOne said:

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 17.42.40.png

What does this mean??

The speed that you join the queue?

The speed at which the queue walks forward?

If they run forward is that improving or getting worse given that everyone might fall over and get hot bovril spilt all over them by accident?

Is a queue speed even a thing?

I was in a really fast queue

Shouldn't it be length or time and not speed?

I'm confused

How do you measure queues and improvements?

Owlstalk Shop

27 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Bloody SNOWFLAKE survey.

This survey sums up our club at the minute 

The question as shown in the opening post is a disgrace and the rest of the questions must have taken the best part of 10 seconds to come up with 

7 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

WHY IS THERE NO LOGIC BUILT INTO THIS?!

There should never be 'If yes' or 'If no' questions... you make it so the next question shown is logically determined by what the previous answer was, whilst hiding the irrelevant option, to avoid compromising the data, FFS!

Its Wednesday pal, what were you expecting? something thoughtfully done and of any use at all??

No chance 

30 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Covers everything from if you want cheap tickets we'll sell Forestieri through to why don't you buy the shirts you lobbers?

lol

Here's your chance to have a say people - answer honestly and don't be shy about praising or criticising as they need honest feedback to improve

(also disregard the lack of logic built into the forms - not sure the person building this survey quite had the knowledge to get it right)

This person is probably in charge of running Sheffield Wednesday Fc more than likely?  

FFS......

• Like 1

Whilst the first couple of questions of the survey are slightly unfair on supporters in how they’re worded, I’m still quite impressed at SWFC for taking the effort to ask supporters views. I’ve not known of this before. The later questions such as how do you feel valued as a supporter says to me that the club want to do things the right way and involve us fans as much as possible. Even the couple of unfair questions at the beginning of the survey, I’m sure they’re genuine questions, as in what would you guys actually prefer? All in all I’m happy to have received this and definitely feel more connected to the club. It’s a well done SWFC from me!!!