IMPORTANT - Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Survey - Have you filled it in yet?

6 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

Why is this for the fans to answer? Surely if the want to know the actual data behind this then they objectively timed both processes before and after... not leave it to what the fans believe has happened....?!

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 17.42.40.png

The club should have data themselves with the answer to this question. Don’t understand why they are asking us.

Just now, northeastowl said:

The club should have data themselves with the answer to this question. Don’t understand why they are asking us.

Exactly

Just time the queues or check the sales on the till vs the time of sales?

You don't ask customers how fast your queues are ffs

Basic stuff this

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What does this mean??

The speed that you join the queue?

The speed at which the queue walks forward?

If they run forward is that improving or getting worse given that everyone might fall over and get hot bovril spilt all over them by accident?

Is a queue speed even a thing?

I was in a really fast queue

Shouldn't it be length or time and not speed?

I'm confused

How do you measure queues and improvements?

I rarely buy anything, but I take a stopwatch to the game for me pre match entertainment...I join random queues on the Kop....Wait in line...then when its my turn I either just "Tut" and walk away or say..."Not too shabby" and walk away...

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Wens-Dee said:

Whilst the first couple of questions of the survey are slightly unfair on supporters in how they’re worded, I’m still quite impressed at SWFC for taking the effort to ask supporters views. I’ve not known of this before. The later questions such as how do you feel valued as a supporter says to me that the club want to do things the right way and involve us fans as much as possible. Even the couple of unfair questions at the beginning of the survey, I’m sure they’re genuine questions, as in what would you guys actually prefer? All in all I’m happy to have received this and definitely feel more connected to the club. It’s a well done SWFC from me!!!

This.

Many people here dribble on their thighs at the slightest chance to criticise the club and apparently that's perfectly fine so I leave them to get on with it.

3 minutes ago, Wens-Dee said:

Whilst the first couple of questions of the survey are slightly unfair on supporters in how they’re worded, I’m still quite impressed at SWFC for taking the effort to ask supporters views. I’ve not known of this before. The later questions such as how do you feel valued as a supporter says to me that the club want to do things the right way and involve us fans as much as possible. 

What if everyone says they are happy with the half time entertainment and queuing speed and merch but dont' feel valued as customers?

What would they do to change things to make you happier?

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, 442 said:

Why is there no middle ground?

It's either lower ticket prices and investment is stopped. 

Or

Ticjet prices as they are now and similar investment.

just totally bonkers

Personally I'd quite like to answer with "a small reduction in ticket prices under the agreement that the club better use its finances as opposed to handing our multiple top-end Championship pay packets to 30somethings with no resale value, thus ensuring a wiser and more sensible use of our limited resources". But, ya know... simple terms 

Edited by StudentOwl
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

This.

Many people here dribble on their thighs at the slightest chance to criticise the club and apparently that's perfectly fine so I leave them to get on with it.

BINGO!!!!!

(I don't mean you got it bang on - I just mean that I predicted someone doing that post)

Was just saying to someone that someone would come on and post that exact thing

lol

It's like nobody is allowed to do anything other than happy clap blindly and ignore the basic errors like this survey that render it all useless

Incredible scenes

And very tedious to have to read this kind of post

Owlstalk Shop

28 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

It has come directly from the club.

This is hilariously bad. Rule number one of a survey - don't lead the subject. Any data from this is deeply flawed. :duntmatter:

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 17.21.12.png

(By the way, you can answer 'yes' or 'no' to both of these questions - it doesn't stop you doing so. There's no logic built in to the survey so there's loads of contradictions in there.

I'm happy to pay next season what I paid this for a season ticket meaning I don't want us selling our best players but on other hand I'd like to see our young players given a chance like they have been recently. 

Around £20 per game with a season ticket on kop is reasonable but the match day prices aren't which is why so few turn up, especially now we're not doing so well. 

Just now, DeeJayOne said:

Why would the club need an 'informed' opinion when they can get black and white facts themselves?!

Cos of the factors involved....

You get some fat f.ook in front of you that orders 3 pies double chips and another pie...its gonna affect the speed...

Now yer Owls fan who has been going for a while watches the Q the fat lad goes to...and goes to another kiosk....This is the sort of "On the hoof" thinking the club is after...You can do owt with statistics, but not queuing behind a fat f.ooker is "Instict"

2 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I'm happy to pay next season what I paid this for a season ticket meaning I don't want us selling our best players but on other hand I'd like to see our young players given a chance like they have been recently. 

Around £20 per game with a season ticket on kop is reasonable but the match day prices aren't which is why so few turn up, especially now we're not doing so well. 

No options for that I don't think mate

Owlstalk Shop