IMPORTANT - Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Survey - Have you filled it in yet?

Just now, @owlstalk said:

lol

Amazing

It's true.  Why do you think at Disney they try and make the queue part of the ride?  I'm not falling one way or another but if the club can show that queue times have come down by 10% but customers don't feel like there is a change then they need to improve further.  If 90% of fans say they feel queues have come down then they can surely spend their time elsewhere making improvements.

It's called allocation of resources.

Just not bothered...

Just now, mattitheowl said:

It's true.  Why do you think at Disney they try and make the queue part of the ride?

Well this is funky

Maybe the players could dress up as Owen Morrison and walk along the queue handing out bendy pencils and keep everyone's spirits up and resulting in perceived faster queues 

lol

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

In fairness, in situations like this, perceived queuing times are more important than actual ones.

How long did you queue for? 

Ages, must have been 10 minutes.

You actually queued for 3 minutes.

The only reason the club should care about the answer to this question is to work out if they are serving more customers than before. The club need to maximise revenue by serving more people in the short amount of time they have. How a fan feels about how long they have queued for is irrelevant really.

1 minute ago, mattitheowl said:

If 90% of fans say they feel queues have come down then they can surely spend their time elsewhere making improvements.

But if 90% of fans think they're getting served faster but they aren't in reality that results in loss of income of food and drink sales doesn't it?

Or am I missing a trick because I'm not taking into account it's all part of the magic queue ride you have suggested?

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, northeastowl said:

How a fan feels about how long they have queued for is irrelevant really.

100%

And if that fan complains the club could come back with facts to how fast they actually DID get served, and that it's faster than the fan thought AND faster than last season etc

Or should they go back and say 'Well we feel that you queued less time because it's our perception of the speed'

Also - what are they going to do with the data from this question?

75% of people THINK that the queues are too slow

?

lol

It's madness

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What if everyone says they are happy with the half time entertainment and queuing speed and merch but dont' feel valued as customers?

What would they do to change things to make you happier?

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

BINGO!!!!!

(I don't mean you got it bang on - I just mean that I predicted someone doing that post)

Was just saying to someone that someone would come on and post that exact thing

lol

It's like nobody is allowed to do anything other than happy clap blindly and ignore the basic errors like this survey that render it all useless

Incredible scenes

And very tedious to have to read this kind of post

I get the impression you aren’t very impressed with the survey haha. Your points are fair but I still feel it’s a positive approach from the board. It’s difficult to get every feeling a fan has from a survey. Had we been in the mix for promotion for example I dare say the exact same questions would have been answered differently by most. By the way I’m not a happy clapper in the slightest, very far from it!! I just think they didn’t have to bother asking our opinions and they have so fair play. That doesn’t mean I agree with ticket pricing, the state of the team etc, it’s simply saying the fact they’ve bothered to do a survey to me is a step in the right direction 

2 minutes ago, Wens-Dee said:

I get the impression you aren’t very impressed with the survey haha. Your points are fair but I still feel it’s a positive approach from the board. It’s difficult to get every feeling a fan has from a survey. Had we been in the mix for promotion for example I dare say the exact same questions would have been answered differently by most. By the way I’m not a happy clapper in the slightest, very far from it!! I just think they didn’t have to bother asking our opinions and they have so fair play. That doesn’t mean I agree with ticket pricing, the state of the team etc, it’s simply saying the fact they’ve bothered to do a survey to me is a step in the right direction 

Absolutely

Everything is good at the moment at the club and with a few players back and a few tweaks can be fantastic

This survey though = what a mess...

That's all

It's just a mess. 

Doing a flawed survey like this gives you no more useful information than no survey at all if you have questions like 'Did you go to the game on Tuesday?' If no what did you think of the game and how fast do you think the queues were etc

Owlstalk Shop

The "Contactless" thingy is quicker..unless someone asks for the receipt...Lets be honest the slow thing about the cash stuff was the ability of someone who struggled to work out the change when you gave a fiver for a £3 pie....It was at times painful...

"err..the pies £3 you gave me £5..umm carry the common denomina..err..no hang I move the decima...errr"

With your contactless...ask for a receipt and the seller simply hold the card machine up...shakes it...bangs it on the counter an' say "Abracadabra"....Honest...you stand i the contactless Q and ask for a receipt....Every f.ookers baffled

4 minutes ago, Wens-Dee said:

Did it take you long to draw up the survey ? lol

• Haha 1