Maguire gets told

Guest Bulgaria
9 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

I sit next to his Mother’s best friend’s sister on the way to town every morning and she tells me he supports Maltby Main FC

With the size of his shoulders he could support the whole of maltby.

Someone said he looks like a wardrobe. Had me laughing for ages as he really does.

He was a Wednesday season ticket holder for years,  even when playing in their academy on a Saturday morning and coming to Hillsborough in the afternoon,  right up until he broke into their first team.

He nailed his colours to the pig mast before the first derby this season,  so nobody Owl or blade should have respect for a turncoat,  you just don't change allegiance like that particularly to your biggest rival. But naturally the thick gets lapped it up and accepted him as one of their own. To be fair he does look really thick so it's no surprise he felt at home there. 

3 hours ago, Owl 44 said:

Saw an interview recently with Maguire where he said he started off watching Wednesday with his family but one of his parents was a Blade and when he signed for them he wanted to support them instead. Vardy is right. He is a turncoat.

He was brainwashed by the unwashed. 

Brain? Washed? You SURE you're talking about United?:biggrin:

'well I like both Sheffield teams.'

WTF!!!??? 

Please tell me there aren't people like that, I may have interacted with them.

In the morning I take my dog, Laughing Gravy, for a walk past the town hall and he sh*ts on Sean Bean's star. I clean the poo up but a little bit sticks everytime. It make me smile. If you walk past and theres a little bit of  poo there clinging to Mr Bean, it was my dog!

Slightly off topic but I needed to share.

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

Had a mate who did the same. 

Wednesday fan, joined their academy, now claims to be a Blade. 

I don’t even consider him a football fan, never mind a Blade. 

and I dont consider him a mate

Might get negged for this, but I kind of understand why Maguire might like united. I say like and not support btw:

He should always be a Sheffield Wednesday fan. However I can understand him having affections for United as he will have spent years training and playing there. If you enjoy your working environment and the people you see day in day out you're going to become attached. 

Big difference between being fond of them or having a soft spot to actually switching support.

Really not keen on people who change their allegiance. Pretty sad really. I'll just put it down to some kind of Stockholm syndrome. His captors (the pigs) have brainwashed him. Only logical solution. 

Jamie Carragher is also another player to switch support. 

11 hours ago, pressy said:

Maguire his brothers and dad all sat next to me in the grandstand for years they are all wednesday 

No Wednesdayite would sit in the pig end cheering for them , he's a grunter so Fk him .