Maguire gets told

Well done vardy

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/jamie-vardy-tells-harry-maguire-you-re-either-sheffield-wednesday-or-sheffield-united-you-can-t-be-both-1-8992921/amp

ive been victim of his confusion in the past I thought he was a blade when someone said we should sign him I said no blunts wanted. Then he was in utd side art hillsborough now this well said vardy

Edited by Lomas613

Maguire, like Vardy, grew up as an Owl but he became a little more red and white than blue and white when coming up through the academy at Sheffield United and then breaking into the senior side.

And in the wake of Leicester City being pulled out of the hat alongside Sheffield United for the fifth round of the FA Cup, Vardy has told Maguire that it is time for him to choose.

“This is annoying me now,” Vardy told Leicester Mercury. "He is not from the other half. I’m going to spill the beans because I’m fed up of him. Breezeblock.

“He was a Sheffield Wednesday fan but when he signed for United he started supporting United as well, which in Sheffield is a big no.

“You are one or the other, you can’t support both. He needs to pick, he is starting to wind me up. He is one of them, “Well I like both Sheffield teams.” You can’t. You’re either blue and white or red and white, in Sheffield.”

Breezeblock lol

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Maguire is a pig.

He was cheering them on at Hillsborough earlier this year.

Nowt worse than a turncoat, they're welcome to him.

Guest Theboylangers
1 minute ago, keefdave said:

Maguire, like Vardy, grew up as an Owl but he became a little more red and white than blue and white when coming up through the academy at Sheffield United and then breaking into the senior side.

And in the wake of Leicester City being pulled out of the hat alongside Sheffield United for the fifth round of the FA Cup, Vardy has told Maguire that it is time for him to choose.

“This is annoying me now,” Vardy told Leicester Mercury. "He is not from the other half. I’m going to spill the beans because I’m fed up of him. Breezeblock.

“He was a Sheffield Wednesday fan but when he signed for United he started supporting United as well, which in Sheffield is a big no.

“You are one or the other, you can’t support both. He needs to pick, he is starting to wind me up. He is one of them, “Well I like both Sheffield teams.” You can’t. You’re either blue and white or red and white, in Sheffield.”

Breezeblock lol

Vardy is right though. You can't AC/DC when it comes to football...:stuwinky:

Saw an interview recently with Maguire where he said he started off watching Wednesday with his family but one of his parents was a Blade and when he signed for them he wanted to support them instead. Vardy is right. He is a turncoat.

He was brainwashed by the unwashed. 

10 minutes ago, Theboylangers said:

Vardy is right though. You can't AC/DC when it comes to football...:stuwinky:

I agree,..   the bottom line is that you "don't cut off the hand that feeds yer"... England CB Cahill for example,  I'm sure would like to play for SWFC at sometime in his twilight.. 

Cahill has played on loan for them but not us, Maguire for them but not us... Think Vardy is not for turning tho! 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, keefdave said:

Breezeblock lol

download.jpeg

s-l300.jpg

• Haha 1