OFFICIAL - Jos Luhukay signs

5 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Agreed.

Once he’s confirmed every Wednesday fan needs to get behind him 100% (I know I will) but this for me is an utterly depressing appointment and one I think Dejphon Chansiri will come to regret.

Hope I’m wrong.

Realistically thought mate who were you expecting comparing his cv to theirs?

We are close to ffp, its been said we can only go loans in this window we have about 11 players out, weve got a chairman that likes to be hands on with everything but hasnt a clue ...we are a mess at the min.

I'm really not convinced this is the right way for our club to go, in fact im seriously worried with the recruitment of this manager and CEO and our chairman's recent behaviour.

Something just doesn't feel right to me and if we lose against the pigs next week i don't know if this fragile group of players will recover from it.

Couple this with the concern of losing a couple of our better players in January and the picture could look pretty desperate.

Obviously i hope im proved wrong and im clinging to the hope that German (Dutch) efficiency and proficiency to get the job done prevails. But it's essential that the new manager has an almost instant positive impact.

He will have my support but boy am i worried right now. UTO

9 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

I'm really not convinced this is the right way for our club to go, in fact im seriously worried with the recruitment of this manager and CEO and our chairman's recent behaviour.

Something just doesn't feel right to me and if we lose against the pigs next week i don't know if this fragile group of players will recover from it.

Couple this with the concern of losing a couple of our better players in January and the picture could look pretty desperate.

Obviously i hope im proved wrong and im clinging to the hope that German (Dutch) efficiency and proficiency to get the job done prevails. But it's essential that the new manager has an almost instant positive impact.

fathom, there’s a high probability we will lose to the pigs. Jos will have an effect, but as we’ve seen, these players are just not good enough. We need a new direction, our best players fit and a bunch of new players with pace, strength and passion. 

Lets give them a chance mate and accept it’s going to take some time.

3 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Some fair points

It is a rollercoaster and it does feel like we are making it up as we go along...but all we can do is stick with it.

Re the new man I have a little more confidence than I did with CC - His CV is a lot better, he has achived things and has managed some big clubs.

At this stage we have to back him and the team - a couple of results will ease the pressure and we can look forward to next season.

Our CEO is clearly a fairly tough individual who may actually bring some order to what seems a chaotic structure and also take some tough decisions that should have been taken earlier.

Time will tell of course if these are the right calls by DC, but this particular moment isn’t the time to judge.