Wallace celebration

Must be very difficult when 20k plus fans tell you that you're gash, especially when you're collecting circa £20k a week for living the life that most of us could only dream of.

The fact he's getting anywhere near the starting 11 is yet another damning indictment of CC's incompetence & player recruitment.

The truth is though we aren’t wrong he has been shocking for a while now. If he’s hurt by the recent moans then give it another couple of weeks because I’m telling you now that game at BL will make or break this squad.

Edited by s6 owl

5 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Don't blame him, might have been poor but the player abusers don't like getting it back. And the we pay their wages idea is hilarious, your 500 quid season ticket probably pays about an hours wage.

Who are these player abusers ?

Where were they sat ?

Do they all wear the same shirts ?

£500 season ticket pays an hours wage ?

What about sky , shirts sales etc for a bloke that is mediocre at best and paid thousands per week.

A bloke that some fans because he twice a season  scores a long range effort and steals a note off the opposition is awesome and cheeky , probably the same fans that thought Maguire was "awesome" but played out of position 

The fact he thinks scoring a goal is worthy to shush us like it was some career defining moment and he had proper shoved our faces in it is embarrassing! You scored in a 2-1 defeat, get your head down and realise a game last 90 minutes!

He was abysmal today and has been for the majority of the season. Lost a lot of respect for him doing that to your own supporters. 

Get a grip,  what is it with us lot ? We’re more than prepared to stand there calling people all names under the sun and telling em to Roger off back to where they came from !  But as soon as someone’s gives the tiniest bit of banter back we’re all off crying like kids ??      Wallace is a human being like anyone else... he’s had a poor season and I’ve questioned his contribution to the side on here a few times this season , he scored a decent goal and gave us a bit of bants .... get a grip 

9 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Get a grip,  what is it with us lot ? We’re more than prepared to stand there calling people all names under the sun and telling em to Roger off back to where they came from !  But as soon as someone’s gives the tiniest bit of banter back we’re all off crying like kids ??      Wallace is a human being like anyone else... he’s had a poor season and I’ve questioned his contribution to the side on here a few times this season , he scored a decent goal and gave us a bit of bants .... get a grip 

I think people are more offended by the temerity than the actual act. Nowt wrong with shoving it in your detractors face but he's one of the last people that's earned that right. 

30 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

The truth is though we aren’t wrong he has been shocking for a while now. If he’s hurt by the recent moans then give it another couple of weeks because I’m telling you now that game at BL will make or break this squad.

Let's be honest mate, we aren't getting a win there are we? Point at best.

The players are probably in the mind set of not giving a dam, well some anyway. It's certainly not the same connection what we had with the league one promotion side, the likes of Reda, Semedo, Llera, Ryan Lowe to name a few, it was a terrific showing of mutual respect from player to supporter, absolute buzzing time to be a Wednesday fan then.

Honestly this season couldn't have gone more horribly wrong with everything, and yet there could be more twists before the season ends.

2 minutes ago, Animis said:

If that's the case then it's really disappointing. 

Made a point of watching him after the goal ( I sit 4 rows from front between penalty area and half way line) to see what his reaction would be, after the stick he's had - clearly not a happy bunny!

53 minutes ago, Stoop said:

I thought it was pretty poor on his part

He will have had some stick on Twitter and from a minority of fans, but every professional footballer gets stick, and they have to take it  the same they do the accolades when they come their way

Basically saying  ‘well that’s shut you up’ to your own fans is pretty classless imo

Correct. 

1 minute ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Let's be honest mate, we aren't getting a win there are we? Point at best.

The players are probably in the mind set of not giving a dam, well some anyway. It's certainly not the same connection what we had with the league one promotion side, the likes of Reda, Semedo, Llera, Ryan Lowe to name a few, it was a terrific showing of mutual respect from player to supporter, absolute buzzing time to be a Wednesday fan then.

Honestly this season couldn't have gone more horribly wrong with everything, and yet there could be more twists before the season ends.

Oh don’t get me wrong pal I’m not one bit confident of going there and getting anything. 

My my point is if the players think it’s bad now then another pathetic loss to that lot then well...