Wallace celebration

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Tbh I thought he was posing and milking the celebration because there was a photographer at the front in that area. 

People will see the bad in anything at times like this mate any assumptions to figure out why we are so bad lately. I agree with you it’ll have more than likely been shushing the camera as a stand to the media shut up with speculation shut up with assumptions and rumours and criticism. That would have been his intention. I’ll believe that untill he says diffo himself 

It was a good finish but his performances this season mostly have been utterly awful. Great in the first Carlos season, mainly poor in the second and shockingly bad this year. Shame because he seems a proper wind up merchant (on the opposition) and has a bit of the nasty streak/steel we are sadly lacking as a team

43 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

People will see the bad in anything at times like this mate any assumptions to figure out why we are so bad lately. I agree with you it’ll have more than likely been shushing the camera as a stand to the media shut up with speculation shut up with assumptions and rumours and criticism. That would have been his intention. I’ll believe that untill he says diffo himself 

It was clear to see what he was doing... 

I thought it was pretty poor on his part

He will have had some stick on Twitter and from a minority of fans, but every professional footballer gets stick, and they have to take it  the same they do the accolades when they come their way

Basically saying  ‘well that’s shut you up’ to your own fans is pretty classless imo