Trivial Things You Don't Like

Lack of England St George flags on top of the North Stand - I mean come on large English city, this type of thing wouldn't be acceptable in other parts of UK, would it - really pi!!!s me off.

Getting to the match and being sat behind a f!!!!!g giant wearing a hat.

Commentators when they say it went right in the top corner and the replay shows it was no where near top corner - also when they say he's lobbed the keeper, when it's little more than a dink (this one particularly  appears within Scottish football commentary and for reasons n/k).

1 hour ago, scilly owl said:

Feigning injuries, kicking the ball out so some cheat can be lifted to his feet after he’s feigned injury,

Clapping when the ball is thrown back to the team that kicked the ball out.

Players making a half hearted attempt to keep other players apart as they pretend that they want a full on scrap.

Managers , players, pundits who indulge in the affectation of saying “ football club”, “football game”, “ football player”

Managers who jot things down on a little pad during the game with that “ don’t worry, I’ve made a note of that and it won’t happen again “ look on their face. 

Players who wear gloves or have a man bun.

The new trend of players squirting water into their mouths from a distance of six inches only to spit I straight out again.... three times in a row.

Somebody stop me.

I'm not stopping you, please go on!  Save me typing.

Guest The Horse

Double standard refereeing at set plays in the penalty area.
Attacker nudges defender = foul
Defender pulls shirt off the back of attacker = play on, nothing to see here.

18 minutes ago, BDM4nil said:

Lack of England St George flags on top of the North Stand - I mean come on large English city, this type of thing wouldn't be acceptable in other parts of UK, would it - really pi!!!s me off.

Getting to the match and being sat behind a f!!!!!g giant wearing a hat.

Commentators when they say it went right in the top corner and the replay shows it was no where near top corner - also when they say he's lobbed the keeper, when it's little more than a dink (this one particularly  appears within Scottish football commentary and for reasons n/k).

I’ll take hat off in the next match. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Brommers said:

Of course there are many, many serious things that currently give all Wednesday fans something to moan about but what about the trivial meaningless things about modern football that really annoy?

For me it's the modern goal frames rather than having the netting pegged into the ground. Hate seeing the frame lift up when a goal is scored (especially when it's in our net!). Seeing the ball wedged into the back of the netting was a lovely sight, would love to have these back.

What little things hack you off?

The new advertising boards . Bring back the old bloke changing the scores on the front of the North stand. 

• Like 1

The length of time it takes Westwood to take a goal kick. 

Players not being ready to enter the field of play when called from the subs bench. 

The FA cup being disregarded by average teams who aren’t going to achieve anything in their respective league.

Edited by northeastowl