Trivial Things You Don't Like

4 hours ago, stanningtonowl said:

People who drive at 20 mph below the speed limit because they heard it might snow in a week.

People who drive over the speed limit & expect you to get out of their way to facilitate their law breaking ways.

Don't know what's worse....people driving way too slow or way too fast, both probably cause a a fair bit of carnage.

5 hours ago, qantas said:

^This^........grinds my gears immensely, wtf do they need gloves for, can't be the cold, I've played in snow, on frozen pitches & when the temp is below freezing, NEVER, have my hands felt cold while playing, I can only imagine wearing gloves to be really annoying.

I remember playing against someone once who wore gloves and moaned at me when I tackled him. Not because of the tackle but because it put him on the floor and he got his gloves muddy!

12 hours ago, vulva said:

Doing the weekly shop as a favour for the wife, proceeding to decline help with packing, and having to rush said packing to avoid evil glares from old gits in the queue. The embarrassment of still packing, after you've paid, kills me. Shop assistant just sits there, and you can see them thinking, 'twaat'. 

What started as an orderly pack decends into chaos, as tinned soup crushes beef tomatoes, and the kids are made to carry the bread sticks. 

So, it was you. Twaat.