The Cult of Megson

14 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I mentioned in another thread that I was totally against the idea a while back but given where we are at the moment, I honestly think it would be a good move to bring him in until the end of the season.

I honestly don’t think there are any credible candidates out there at the moment. Forget Bilic, AVB, Fonseca and Ranieri - not going to happen.

It would be fool hardy to appoint someone on a 2.5 year contract and it’s  the wrong man.

We actually need a proper manager in to give the players an almighty kick up the arse - Megson would be perfect for us at the moment. We don’t need a fancy coach right now.  We are in a relegation fight given the injury crisis and lack of confidence in the team. After listening to Bullen yesterday, it is evident there are serious issues at the Club.

Megson to the rescue - prove yourself for the rest of the season and sort us out and you may get the option of an extended contract.

I don’t think Chansiri will do it but if I was the Chairman right now, I would be picking up the phone to the Ginger Prince. 

Actually Chansiri could learn a lot from the man off the pitch too. He’s blue and white through and through. He knows what it means to the fans 

1 hour ago, s6 owl said:

I’ve only just realised I read the second quote wrong  @s8owl75 I’m so disappointed in myself. The cult of Carlos is a devils cult. Good riddance.

All Hail King Gary.

HE has to return DC make it happen.

FFS.

The Cult of Conman Carlos well and truly died in Sheffield  yesterday. 

Its now very evident the fantasy football fixed formation and sideways football was a form of black magic to protect our inept defenders. 

His sorcery has left our midfielders bereft of the confidence to make decisions for themselves. 

All members of the Carlos cult must have truly been excorcised yesterday. 

I'm looking forward to watching Carlos lose 4-0 tonight on sky. 

:carlosswfc:

1 hour ago, pride_of_the_road said:

Tbf, 3 games in a week for the reserve squad and it showed yesterday.

Scandalous that Abdi hasnt been used more.  Didnt look anything wrong with him in 2nd half against forest!

They were all bought as first team players. Carlos made them reserves

:carlosswfc:

1 hour ago, Simaniac Owl said:

It is a very worrying time. Why are so many injured? Why don’t the players put a shift in? 

I'm afraid we all know where this is heading now. HE is the only one who can save us from a humiliating defeat at the Lane and relegation. 

I can see the new Manager arriving after the defeat and after the transfer window is closed. After key players have been sold.  After AVB says he doesn't fancy it.

If AVB wanted to be here he would be signing players today just like HE would given the opportunity. 

I don't see the club seeing sense unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, s8owl75 said:

I'm afraid we all know where this is heading now. HE is the only one who can save us from a humiliating defeat at the Lane and relegation. 

I can see the new Manager arriving after the defeat and after the transfer window is closed. After key players have been sold.  After AVB says he doesn't fancy it.

If AVB wanted to be here he would be signing players today just like HE would given the opportunity. 

I don't see the club seeing sense unfortunately. 

Hopefully HE will be given the opportunity!

2 hours ago, pride_of_the_road said:

Tbf, 3 games in a week for the reserve squad and it showed yesterday.

Scandalous that Abdi hasnt been used more.  Didnt look anything wrong with him in 2nd half against forest!

Tbf, we played perennial strugglers Burton, who had also had 3 games in a week! It was a fkng shambles mate. They made us look stupid. No system, no shape, no penetration. All of which Burton had & kept throughout. Tiredness doesn't cut it for me.

7 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Tbf, we played perennial strugglers Burton, who had also had 3 games in a week! It was a fkng shambles mate. They made us look stupid. No system, no shape, no penetration. All of which Burton had & kept throughout. Tiredness doesn't cut it for me.

Thats it, you know what Burton are going to do.  Sit back and wait for opportunities.

When was the last time Burton had a pen in the first 10 mins of a game in the championship away from home?

Probably never because they dont cross the half way line early in a game.

Just reminded me of the Yoevil 2-2.  Just keep crossing and hope for best!

Clough knew we'd try & pass it across the back. Press Loovens who is semi comatose & they nick a blatent pen. Caused by us.

If we're short of defenders, play 3 at the back against Burton & hammer them from the off. Get ahead, fetch them out.

Didn't Yeovil have 10 men too? Crossing it makes sense as it saves time, but the game had gone.

1 minute ago, The only way is S6 said:

Clough knew we'd try & pass it across the back. Press Loovens who is semi comatose & they nick a blatent pen. Caused by us.

If we're short of defenders, play 3 at the back against Burton & hammer them from the off. Get ahead, fetch them out.

Didn't Yeovil have 10 men too? Crossing it makes sense as it saves time, but the game had gone.

9:ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

Behold, after the sacred fifteen pints ‘twas revealed unto me that He shall return on the cusp of Derbey Daye, vanquishing the false idols that hath instilleth themselves within the club. I hath seen the future in a vision, and that future is ginger.

Amen (Abdi)!

2 hours ago, dr. benway said:

Behold, after the sacred fifteen pints ‘twas revealed unto me that He shall return on the cusp of Derbey Daye, vanquishing the false idols that hath instilleth themselves within the club. I hath seen the future in a vision, and that future is ginger.

Amen (Abdi)!

Amen

garymegson

Good luck to Jos Luhukay...............perhaps he can lead us to the promised land!?

However, the Cult of Megson will always live on in the hearts and minds of it's members.

We know that the Ginger Messiah will be ready and waiting in any times of need.

UTO

The Cult has been a sleeper cell before and will fade back into the shadows to mark Jos Luhukay's appointment.:luhukay:

Afterall, HE has only ever wanted what is best for The Wednesday garymegson.

As HIS followers we must support the new man in his new job, hoping that Jos will be the man to deliver.

Contrary to the opinion of non believers HE is a reluctant Messiah, if and when HE is needed HE will feel compelled to return!

As a mark of respect to Jos, to Wednesday and to HIM, the cult will run their 20miles in Greno Woods every day of derby week in these commemorative masks..

1515226895668.thumb.png.48173a822ddcd1514b0015a98d75b6a2.png

• Haha 4