The Cult of Megson

11 minutes ago, Quist said:

It is stiupid threads like this bringing up a yesterday figure who stands no chance of job instead of getting behind young and upcoming managers we will get landed with another has been.

Repent you fool. HE is the chosen one who has been ordained to lead the Wednesday. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Copthorneowl

Surely odds on he'll re-surface at Boro with Pulis.

Suspect the next time he's at Hillsborough will be when we play them next year in the Champ!

What do we do now? I've increased my running to 20k per day, but CHANSIRI thinks THE Ginger Messiah is Raymond Van Der McClaren. 

I'm very worried. I'm sure HE will return, but I'm worried about the state of the club after Raymond has run it into the ground

WTF:

2 hours ago, Quist said:

It is stiupid threads like this bringing up a yesterday figure who stands no chance of job instead of getting behind young and upcoming managers we will get landed with another has been.

I have 3 recommendations...

1. If a thread isn't for you, don't open it.

2. Do more Greno Woods runs and eat more ginger coloured produce. You might be happier

And

3. Learn how to use punctuation.

garymegson

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

I have 3 recommendations...

1. If a thread isn't for you, don't open it.

2. Do more Greno Woods runs and eat more ginger coloured produce. You might be happier

And

3. Learn how to use punctuation.

garymegson

I will do exactly as I please.

3 minutes ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

That's why they are "recommendations" 

The Cult is here to help not to hinder.

garymegson

*But do seriously consider improving the punctuation.

This is a forum, could not careless about punctuation.

If you want to know my qualifications MSc Mathematics, BA (Hons) in Economics, PPRINCE, ITIL qualified.

I had red hair until it went white. Life is too short to be stuck in a rut intelligence is measured by the ability to adapt and change in life. Look for the best in everything.

In truth really fed up with events of last couple of days very annoyed and not in great mood.

1 minute ago, Quist said:

This is a forum, could not careless about punctuation.

If you want to know my qualifications MSc Mathematics, BA (Hons) in Economics, PPRINCE, ITIL qualified.

I had red hair until it went white. Life is too short to be stuck in a rut intelligence is measured by the ability to adapt and change in life. Look for the best in everything.

In truth really fed up with events of last couple of days very annoyed and not in great mood.

We won 3-0.

Only worry about stuff you can effect not worry about stuff you have no control overgarymegson

32 minutes ago, pride_of_the_road said:

We won 3-0.

Only worry about stuff you can effect not worry about stuff you have no control overgarymegson

How do you know what I have control over?

You would get a shock.

Have a bet on GM if you think he will get job, you may be able to buy a ticket if you win.