The Cult of Megson

On 29/12/2017 at 16:31, s6 owl said:

It’s not dead brother we have just resorted to silent tactics in preparation for the return of El Gingero Mesías himself. 

TBC...

On 29/12/2017 at 16:29, s8owl75 said:

Looks like the Cult of Carlos is now officially dead, who would have thought Carlos would pull the trigger himself. Long live the Cult of Megson!

:carlosswfc:

I’ve only just realised I read the second quote wrong  @s8owl75 I’m so disappointed in myself. The cult of Carlos is a devils cult. Good riddance.

All Hail King Gary.

HE has to return DC make it happen.

FFS.

Edited by s6 owl

I mentioned in another thread that I was totally against the idea a while back but given where we are at the moment, I honestly think it would be a good move to bring him in until the end of the season.

I honestly don’t think there are any credible candidates out there at the moment. Forget Bilic, AVB, Fonseca and Ranieri - not going to happen.

It would be fool hardy to appoint someone on a 2.5 year contract and it’s  the wrong man.

We actually need a proper manager in to give the players an almighty kick up the arse - Megson would be perfect for us at the moment. We don’t need a fancy coach right now.  We are in a relegation fight given the injury crisis and lack of confidence in the team. After listening to Bullen yesterday, it is evident there are serious issues at the Club.

Megson to the rescue - prove yourself for the rest of the season and sort us out and you may get the option of an extended contract.

I don’t think Chansiri will do it but if I was the Chairman right now, I would be picking up the phone to the Ginger Prince. 

Edited by Bouncing Owl

Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

I mentioned in another thread that I was totally against the idea a while back but given where we are at the moment, I honestly think it would be a good move to bring him until the end of the season.

I honestly don’t think there is any credible candidates out there at the moment. Forget Bilic, AVB, Fonseca and Ranieri - not going to happen.

It would be fool hardy to appoint someone on a 2.5 year contract and it’s on the wrong man.

We actually need a proper manager in to give the players an almighty kick up the arse - Megson would be perfect for us at the moment. We don’t need a fancy coach at the moment. We are in a relegation fight given the injury crisis and lack of confidence in the team. After listening to Bullen yesterday, it is evident there are serious issues at the Club.

Megson to the rescue - prove yourself for the rest of the season and sort us out and you may get the option of an extended contract.

I don’t think Chansiri will do it but if I was the Chairman right now, I would be picking up the phone to the Ginger Prince. 

The momentum grows. Gary Megson is the ideal choice for the situation we find ourselves in

HE will get us out of this if DC allows HIM. 

No longer will our players be ‘leggy’ after ten minutes. 

Just now, Simaniac Owl said:

The momentum grows. Gary Megson is the ideal choice for the situation we find ourselves in

HE will get us out of this if DC allows HIM. 

No longer will our players be ‘leggy’ after ten minutes. 

There is is something wrong at the Club. Anybody with a bit of sense can see it. Players are getting injured far too easily, a lot of them are unfit, our back up players are not motivated or good enough.

You could tell from Bullen, there is something amiss. I am genuinely concerned about our current predicament. 

Whilst, he isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, he would sort us out. I have absolutely no doubt about it. He loves this Club and he would make sure we would be safe from the drop and all the players would give nothing less than 100%. Its what’s needed right now!

3 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

There is is something wrong at the Club. Anybody with a bit of sense can see it. Players are getting injured far too easily, a lot of them are unfit, our back up players are not motivated or good enough.

You could tell from Bullen, there is something amiss. I am genuinely concerned about our current predicament. 

Whilst, he isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, he would sort us out. I have absolutely no doubt about it. He loves this Club and he would make sure we would be safe from the drop and all the players would give nothing less than 100%. Its what’s needed right now!

It is a very worrying time. Why are so many injured? Why don’t the players put a shift in?