The Cult of Megson

1 hour ago, bigash_swfc said:

Can't see Megson taking it personally. I remember days of the past where Megson was qouted saying "Its frustrating having players lined up and missing out, getting them in the building and not getting them over the line"

He'll want control in alot of departments, where Carvahal would have possibly just agreed to players coming in like Jones, Boyd, Fox....there was no way CC intentionally went after some of these lads

So which of our successful transfers DID Carlos bring in? 

17 hours ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

It is time to stop all this.

The cult must come to an end.

Not to die a death, but to be reborn into a glorious movement!!!

HE will return to serve all of US, HE is one of us and will lead us as ONE back to where we should rightfully be.

All those who pour scorn on HIS leadership will not be shunned, instead HE will work for each and every one of us!!

It's time to stop the bickering, it's time for HIM to come home1514133723195.png.b1c4caeeedb846c6936e6d76563e1570.png

Amen

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Can't see Megson taking it personally. I remember days of the past where Megson was qouted saying "Its frustrating having players lined up and missing out, getting them in the building and not getting them over the line"

He'll want control in alot of departments, where Carvahal would have possibly just agreed to players coming in like Jones, Boyd, Fox....there was no way CC intentionally went after some of these lads

Boyd looked a good signing still could be yet once he fit .but jones and fox dont know why we brung them in

1 hour ago, Donny.Owl said:

Just clicked the group link. 

14 members...

lol

And no I didn't join.

Joining The Cult of HIM is a glorious affirmation, but it is only that.

Whether you embrace HIM or not, HE will always consider you part of HIS flock.

1514357729115.png.548d5f08db3c424013f4b2404d725e48.png

• Haha 2

The Cult of HE picked me up off the floor when i was at my lowest..

My Ginger Brothers will always be there for me because, like me, they are IN HIM. 

And because of Gingernomics they are also IN ME.

Whether it be running in Greno woods or awaiting the Messiah at Hillsbourough itself, I can regularly feel HE and them IN me.

And for that i am eternally grafteful. 

Join HIM and US today!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Barneynorthstandowl said:

I've joined.

What do I have to do now?

garymegson

Go forth and spread the word of the Gospel of Megson;

4-4-2

Wingers with pace and accurate crossing is key.

The Glory of Setpieces, and winning them in key areas of the pitch.

Hail the moral courage of midfielders who never stop running, and never allow the opposition to play football. For example St Jose Semedo.

Always play the man, and not the ball.

• Haha 2