The Cult of Megson

57 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I presume he's gonna speak for himself when he comes mate...cos thats not exactly the sermon on the mount............ 

As I said earlier. 

HE does what HE wants when HE wants to. If HE wants to speak HE will speak. Or HE will send HIS High Priest; i.e. Me. 

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

I presume he's gonna speak for himself when he comes mate...cos thats not exactly the sermon on the mount............ 

Oh ye of little faith! 

We are but the flock that HE is watching over!  

Is it not true that the chicks of the nest doth not feed their brothers and sisters?

His garden is now bountiful, now Rejoice for it is with US he will share his harvest!

It is time to stop all this.

The cult must come to an end.

Not to die a death, but to be reborn into a glorious movement!!!

HE will return to serve all of US, HE is one of us and will lead us as ONE back to where we should rightfully be.

All those who pour scorn on HIS leadership will not be shunned, instead HE will work for each and every one of us!!

It's time to stop the bickering, it's time for HIM to come home1514133723195.png.b1c4caeeedb846c6936e6d76563e1570.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

It is time to stop all this.

The cult must come to an end.

Not to die a death, but to be reborn into a glorious movement!!!

HE will return to serve all of US, HE is one of us and will lead us as ONE back to where we should rightfully be.

All those who pour scorn on HIS leadership will not be shunned, instead HE will work for each and every one of us!!

It's time to stop the bickering, it's time for HIM to come home1514133723195.png.b1c4caeeedb846c6936e6d76563e1570.png

Tis the second coming of Megson, the moment we have all longed for. Praise be to the lord and seek his favour for he will return to take us to the promised land.

Cursed are those that call for a 'Big Name' and he whos name who may not be mentioned for legal reasons.

Is it not said in the scriptures "He who lays in the bed of his brother with his brothers wife will suffer an eternity of damnation at the Lane?"

Did these misguided ones not learn from the path of Solksjaer, Ince, Robson and their brethren?

A good player a good manager doth not make!

There is no bigger name in this fair City than that of HIM!

Remember that snapshot of the notice board from last time he was here?

went something like, "We are Sheffield Wednesday, we never give up, we play to win, we do what we want..."

I know people moaned about the football and there were some off results, but he turned around a very poor squad under the Old Guard and Irvine - and I loved hearing other fans complain how we were a side that bullied them, left them bruised.

Also, when he was at West Brom he helped guide the redevelopment of their training facilities etc and you can see the fruits of that today with the Baggies being a Premiership regular.

I remember the threads when we were on that losing streak before the derby.

There's been a mass thread cull since (thanks to our sponsors) but some still exists.

Had a look the other day when I was bored.

Quite funny seeing Meggo fans being labeled Happy Clappers! :laugh: and being negged by the likes of Farrell.

Nowt changes on here. Just which group you get lumped in.

Can't see Megson taking it personally. I remember days of the past where Megson was qouted saying "Its frustrating having players lined up and missing out, getting them in the building and not getting them over the line"

He'll want control in alot of departments, where Carvahal would have possibly just agreed to players coming in like Jones, Boyd, Fox....there was no way CC intentionally went after some of these lads