Poll: Wil you Renew your Season Ticket with CC in charge?

No way.

Me and my son have had a season ticket last 2 seasons, but got to say, I have lost all feeling for what Carlos’s team is doing.

i read comments about how unaffected people were by the equaliser at Ipswich, and I couldn’t understand it, but I felt exactly the same today - I’m passed caring after today’s performance - what has happened to us ?

no pace, no desire, no idea - I can’t face travelling to hillsborough on Friday - what had happened to us - I’m numb 

I wouldn't, but unfortunately I decided to buy one of them 3 year tickets so have another year to run. If the prices of tickets continue to rise I don't think I will renew beyond that. No football is worth that money especially this tripe.

just thinking back to that thread on the BBC survey. Norwich and Wednesday the 2 most expensive teams to watch in our league and they serve up that rubbish last night. Norwich were abysmal last night and we were worse.

This is where it starts getting tricky for DC.  Poor performances and fans turn against manager = lower ticket sales = reduced revenue*

*add to the fact DC pissed people off already with prices.

People aren't going to pay top dollar for bobbar football and mid table finishes.

I have a bad feeling things gunna get a lot worst unfortunately.

Guest Hillsborough Mole

I won't be renewing while Chansiri is in charge,never mind Carlos.

Had enough of his arrogance and blatantly ripping us off