Drop Hunt, Lees, Butterfield and Rhodes

9 minutes ago, whatdial said:

Hunt butterfield and Wallace were very poor tonight. Rhodes had 1 Chance and should have hit the target but other than that he had nothing. 

Bannan was far far too deep until Lee and fletch came on. Carlos needs to get him further forward. 

Rhodes had two. The header and the shot where he took that long to react that the defender could have got his flask and sandwiches out before Rhodes fired off his shot. 

I cant disagree with the OP but Lees defending especially the second was disgraceful. I used to ball our under 7s for turning their back on the ball for a throw in to the other team but to do it at that level and then not got back into position was an absolute joke. Rhodes seems to be stifling Hooper, Hunt is kamikaze, and Butterfield didnt seem to contribute anything. We really have got lumbered with a team of pups.

15 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

I like Hunt; he's a scapegoat most of the time but he was abysmal today.

Need to change the whole spine of the team. CBs are still atrocious...

Much worse than Saturday when they played well vs a team in great away form. I'd exempt Fox Butterfield ( being played out of position btw) and Hooper ( though playing too many flips and tricks) of the outfield players. Excellent run and cross by Reach for Nuhui's best header of all time ( he connected),  and great effort from Bannan but both he and Butterfield are playing too deep imo. Reach and Lees poor vs Ipswich goals. Ipswich nowhere near as good as Bristol C on Saturday.

20 minutes ago, cowl said:

Drop, rest, call it what you want; I'd just like to see us give the likes of Abdi, Matias, João, and Venâncio a chance.

Even if just to show the squad that there's a consequence to poor performances.

Here here pal

45 minutes ago, cowl said:

Drop, rest, call it what you want; I'd just like to see us give the likes of Abdi, Matias, João, and Venâncio a chance.

Even if just to show the squad that there's a consequence to poor performances.

Couldn't agree more pal, what some of these players have to do to get a game I just don't know....................but if he does make changes it will be the usual ones...........Palmer, Fletcher, Jones, Van Aken maybe.

As for consequences for a poor performance......CC probably thinks it was a good one

38 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Only Dave and Westwood can come out of that unscathed even superstars bannan and hooper were atrocious. Big changes needed on and off the pitch. WTF is going on?

You genuinely think Bannan was atrocious? 

Or have you mixed up the tiny centre mid; best player on the pitch with somebody else?

9 hours ago, zzmdu said:

You genuinely think Bannan was atrocious? 

Or have you mixed up the tiny centre mid; best player on the pitch with somebody else?

Yep...far too deep doesn't drive the team forward, which is HIS job, seriously starting to think he is the root cause of our inability to get forward. We need some runners to create space and get is moving. A Carlton Palmer type next to Bannan would work but with Butterfield no way

There have been plenty of times where Lees has needed a game or two rest .. and now is another time for that ..

Hunt - no issues, he's doing the work of 2 players with absolutely NO protection in front of him by Wallace. None at all ..

I'd like to see Hunt and Palmer on the right hand side .. can't be any worse ..

Wallace, for all his creativity and goals (9 in over 100 apps mind!) he needs a break as well... been diabolically ineffective in many a game this season .. fed up that CC continually picks him because he's able to tuck inside ..

there are so many players at the moment that are just coasting and not putting the 110% you need if you want to be breaking into the top 6, let alone the top 6 ... its like they are comfortable and know they will get selected regardless of the dross they serve up ..

Rhodes is starting to look inefficient again with how we set up .. we aren't providing him with proper chances and he's not a player that can feed off scraps at the minute ..

Appreciate what some are saying but we can’t drop the lot ! I would give lees a rest or loovens to be honest , butterfield should be dropped he has zero attacking intent what so ever! Rhodes I just don’t think he does enough at times , you look at assombalonga or bonatini for example and they the sort we could do with! 

The issue with wallace is we genuinely don’t have another option out wide

on current performance / with what we have available i would maybe below for reading ;

Westwood

Hunt

Lees/Loovens

Van Aken

Fox

Jones

Lee

Bannan

Reach

Joao

Hooper