Drop Hunt, Lees, Butterfield and Rhodes

Lees and Butterfield shocking tonight. Lees asleep for both goals, Butterfield couldn't trap a bag of sand out there.

Hunt? He was fine, full-back's touch at times and an extra couple of dodgy moments tonight but another proper shift and our third (of three) best crosser. Nowt wrong with him and works his sack off every week. Been one of our more consistent 7/10 players this year.

Edited by Mr. Tom

Lees looks like he's lacking confidence, and Loovens return doesn't seem to have had the positive affect we all thought would happen.

We can't play Bannan and Butterfield in the same team; not if they are going to play in the same position.

Rhodes doesn't offer much and my patience with him is waning.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Lees and Butterfield shocking tonight. Lees asleep for both goals, Butterfield couldn't trap a bag of sand out there.

Hunt? He was fine, full-back's touch at times but another proper shift and our third (of three) best crosser. Nowt wrong with him and works his sack off every week.

I like Hunt, but he's off it at the moment. Palmer deserves his chance.

Guest Grez Bez

I like Hunt; he's a scapegoat most of the time but he was abysmal today.

Need to change the whole spine of the team. CBs are still atrocious...

Problem is that two of those are carlos auto picks. 

Undroppable however they play. 

I think palmer deserved to play after his recent performances but doesnt matter what happens, carlos will not evolve the team. 

Venancio will not get one game unless Lees gets injured. 

3 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I like Hunt, but he's off it at the moment. Palmer deserves his chance.

Fair enough. I was shouting for Palmer after Lee came on tbf. Think Hunt is the better defender but Palmer's been getting forward really well when we've seen him lately. (Just don't stand in front of any strikers, Liam.)

I'm more inclined to think of Palmer as a potential def mid at the moment. That position was Butterfield's to lose and he lost it for me tonight, he was ROTTEN.

Hunt butterfield and Wallace were very poor tonight. Rhodes had 1 Chance and should have hit the target but other than that he had nothing. 

Bannan was far far too deep until Lee and fletch came on. Carlos needs to get him further forward. 

• Like 1

Lees has been nothing short of woeful this season.

I was scathing of his performance in the Derby...I've never seen such an insipid performance from a captain in such a game. He was awful at Bolton and Birmingham in the games shortly afterwards. 

And tonight...I didn't think I'd ever question his commitment or effort, but he was a disgrace. 

Shocking, schoolboy error for the first goal...should never be allowed to happen.

But the second goal, is shambolic. For starters, stop the throw. It's what an experience professional would do naturally. But, after failure to do that...bust a gut to get back into position and get right side of your man. Instead, he has ambled across, watch Waghorn drift into the box, made no attempt to get close, and end up performing a pitiful faux header whilst stood 5 yards behind the bloke.

Utterly diabolical. 

• Thanks 1