Leicester City could be looking to snap up George Hirst

1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Well he's not going to take a pay cut is he, fair play to Donny, didn't think they'd be paying them sort of wages though. Having said that I suppose it's nearer home for him.:manager:

How long is this new craze of making sense going to last...you silly sausage?

FFS.

• Haha 1

Just now, Eastleigh Owl said:

Until the chains and locks are taken off the alcohol cabinet, I'd ask for a specific time but I just get shouted at.:manager:

You've got to get yourself together.

You got stuck in a moment..and I know that you can get out of it... FFS.

Pm me if you feel things are getting on top of you...wawaw... FFS.

• Haha 1

I should think there will be more than Leicester looking to snap up one of the potentially brightest young prospects in the country , it's a no brainer really , if he progresses and makes the grade they are getting a multi million pound asset , if he doesn't and it's possible , they will ship him out to lower league team and still probably be quids in , FFS Wednesday and young George sort it out sign the contract prove you're fit to lace you're dads boots and in a few years time if Wednesday can't offer the things you want move on with everyone's blessing .

11 hours ago, zzmdu said:

YOU don't see the relevance that clearly other posters do.

Who cares that you don't see the relevance.

Get over yourself Snooty. 

I am afraid I don't see the relevance either. I also don't see where this animosity comes from either.

• Thanks 1

On 11/15/2017 at 09:38, Beauchief Owl said:

The only way to see if Hirst is the real deal at this time is to put him on the bench and, if match conditions allow, put him on for 20 mins or so. He needs to add bulk but he is tall and reasonably pacy and above all scores goals. If he produces the goods, give him the deal.

Otherwise get rid, the situation is just causing endless arguments and quite frankly it needs sorting. At present everyone loses! I just do not understand why he isn't playing in some capacity for the club. 

It's ok people saying we should be playing him in the Under 23's for his development or giving him time from the bench for the first team but perhaps he doesn't want to play?

He maybe happy sat on his @rse because he doesn't want to get injured and finish off his anticipated big move?

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

It's ok people saying we should be playing him in the Under 23's for his development or giving him time from the bench for the first team but perhaps he doesn't want to play?

He maybe happy sat on his @rse because he doesn't want to get injured and finish off his anticipated big move?

That sounds like advice from his dad ..........are you really his dad :ph34r:

6 hours ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

GET IT SORTED DC AND STOP TWA T I N G about ffs.......make him feel wanted or let him go and play football...Joao and big dave who are not good enough really,contracts running down or a star of the future playing for England maybe??....just a big sad mess....

Joao made the kids look like err...kids that's why George is nowhere near a first team place even on the bench

26 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Joao made the kids look like err...kids that's why George is nowhere near a first team place even on the bench

brookes looks like a 15yr old doesn't hold him back 

George does need to fill out quite a bit tho whether that then helps or hinders him is a gamble for whoever takes him on