:-(

Guest Deleted member

1 hour ago, Almat said:

This 100%. They have a lot to answer for. I remember when the clappers on here were very much in the majority and posters who dared question Carlos were steamrollered/labelled pigs etc. How the tables have turned and how those posters who expressed concerns regarding Carlos' managerial ability have been vindicated. I just wish they had listened earlier and maybe just maybe our season wouldn't be effectively over now...

They were clapping Chris Turner on our way to League 2, what hope have you got with them seeing the light with Carlos.

He’s enjoyed plenty of time and record investment, but he’s seriously outstayed his welcome.

Guest Deleted member

Staton summed it up for me.

Carlos had just finished his post match excuses when he said the Chairman had just walked down the tunnel, smiling, posing for photos.

All those people talking about how you should stick with a manager and they’ll turn it around. Well there’s a reason why in the history of football the long serving managers probably make up about 3% of the total managerial jobs taken 

Clearly our squad needs a new voice and a kick up the a***, any one who can’t see that doesn’t really know much about football (Chansiri). 

Just now, Grandad said:

Staton summed it up for me.

Carlos had just finished his post match excuses when he said the Chairman had just walked down the tunnel, smiling, posing for photos.

He just doesn't get it does he ?

Is it all just about prestige and ego ?

Are we just a plaything ?

Does he actually care if we are poo ?

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Today was the first time I've ever heard Wednesday fans willing us to concede a goal, in order to 'put another nail in his coffin'.

Something needs to change, but I can't actively wish ill upon our team.

I remember something like that when we played Nottingham Forest when Francis was manager.

Our fans were cheering Forest on to score another and another

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Deleted member
Just now, Mr Farrell said:

He just doesn't get it does he ?

Is it all just about prestige and ego ?

Are we just a plaything ?

Does he actually care if we are poo ?

He won't get much in the way of ego when his mates are taking the pi5s out of the first man to spend £150m to get a team relegated to the 3rd tier

2 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Bolton was my last away game , today was my last home game. Whilst clueless remains in charge and whilst the chairman’s ego remains so large he can’t see the shambles he’s created I can’t muster up the energy. I just laughed when they  scored . I’m embarrassed to admit that. I love Wednesday and have watched god knows how many games hokemand away but today is the first time we’ve conceded where I just didn’t care 

I cared but it was so predictable that it did not really produce the normal emotions.

My two sons came along today as they did against Leeds. I gave them the cash (both students). I know I must have read numerous threads on the subject but when they told me incredulously that their tickets had cost £43 each, it made me shudder. 

I will go Tuesday (traffic permitting)  but cannot see where we go from here

1 hour ago, Almat said:

Apart from pgmetcalf, Big Ron's Sovereign and Finlux_Cup, are there any clappers left? 

I'm out of the clapping camp. Watched on ifollow as usual and knew what was coming in the second half. Our players weren't better than their's

and didn't look to be better coached. There's nothing there anymore. The money's all being wasted now. And we don't even seem to have a squad,

the same players are picked irrespective of crap outcomes week in week out. 

What the actual f00k did Carlos say to em at half time? We came out looking like we hadn't just battered em for 45 minutes. Totally different team.

Yes, we could have been playing against 10 men after hammills 2 footer, yes the ref gave them soft fouls and ignored their players pushing and holding. But if we could put the ball in the net more these things wouldn't matter. 

I can't see him turning it round cos I don't think he knows what's wrong. He can go for me, I'm not sure it could be worse whoever we have in charge. 

As for not going etc. We'll be there Tuesday supporting em cos the time at the game with my lad is worth it even when we're crap. 

1 minute ago, Essix Blue said:

Why, so they could all clap DC again?

because if proper Sheffield Wednesday supporters went it would be clear to DC that the fan base is frustrated. If they did all cap it would be more noticeable that something is up with the way these meetings are done and how unrepresentative of the fan base these people that go are. 

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

This Chairman is mugging off every single supporter, whether you can afford to go or not.

actually other than the pricing

I think he's mugging himself off  I said a bit ago a fool and his money ...

well this is a masterclass of how to watch (150m did he say) turn into probably 40m  I reckon that's what he get for us 

if he keeps up

this naive support for CC I really really hope it works for all of us

but I think that figure will depreciate as we flirt with the lower end of the div 

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Starting to think that Carlos continuing to pick the same side for 2 years, and churn out the same sludge , shows a huge amount of arrogance and contempt for the fans.

The Chairman choosing to back him 100% shows the same arrogance and contempt.

This makes me more annoyed than the seasin being over already.

I don’t think the season is over. We have a relegation battle on our hands.   Do we have enough people at the club who are up for the fight?  I have never felt so low about the club in 56 years of watching them.