:-(

Guest Deleted member

On 28/10/2017 at 14:29, Deleted member said:

Awful awful second half, awful awful result. Only a fluke saved us the embarrassment of losing

If the Chairman really is 100% behind this manager then I'm 100% out. If anybody wants to go and watch that sheeite you can have my season ticket for £20 a game.

I've got far better things to do with my time

Our fluke goal put us 1 up, not stopped us from losing.

Bye! fans are supposed to stick by the club through the bad times as well as the "good"

I like how fans are pi55ed off with Chansiri being all about the money. They then say they’re not going any more and then go on to say they want £20 a game for their season ticket. Give the f**kers away if you’re not bothered! You’re not going anyway

lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BIG D said:

He’ll be back, as flounces go though it was probably the best I’ve seen.

No where near as good as Bodhidharma's (PKA Beholder).

We got a 6 page essay; telling us why Beholder was leaving; & why he'd never be back. 

2 weeks he lasted, I hope Grandad does the same.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

I worded it extremely wrong pal, my comment was aimed at the OP, I was disgusted with his choice of words within this thread. It just came across extremely bitter and manipulative, almost trying to get fans to side with him and make it as difficult as possible for Chansiri. There's just no need, I'm neither pro Carlos or anti Carlos, he's as good as his tools, the investments hasn't been spot on. We still haven't replaced Alex Lopez, we've gone away from 4-5-1 etc...

No worries pal, I think we all want whats best for our club.

Had a skim through this thread and got a few pages into the Strafford thread before it was deleted for whatever reason.

The word apathy keeps coming up and although I do see it inside Hillsborough, I don't think it's developed this season, it's been there the best part of 20 years. People just turning up out of habit, sat on there hands motionless in the main.

Anyway I've developed some apathy, but it's not to my club it's to online forums and social media platforms. They're an awful place for football fans to spend their time, especially in difficult times. I'll still keep glancing on here but that's me done for debating, it's serves no purpose, it wastes time I could use better. 

Before I do bow out, I'll explain where I am. I'm still with Carlos, I think he's been let down by our recruitment strategy.

I don't see we've lost our tradition though, we still play in blue and white, we're still the owls and the badge remains an owl and we still play at Hillsborough. I don't care that the chairmans name is on the seats in the north or that some supporters have pictures of him in the NWC and Kop.

I care about progress, and as we seem to be struggling on that this season then I do often wonder why. Do we have a structure in place that will allow progress? Are we limiting our options in terms of recruitment? There are many other questions I have.

What I will say is that when things aren't going well, good leaders will evaluate and make changes accordingly. Chansiri deserves that opportunity 

I'll be there on Tuesday offering my full support and I am looking forward it. 

5 hours ago, zzmdu said:

No where near as good as Bodhidharma's (PKA Beholder).

We got a 6 page essay; telling us why Beholder was leaving; & why he'd never be back. 

2 weeks he lasted, I hope Grandad does the same.

I did wonder who old Bodhidmawhatever his name was.

Now it's all starting to make sense.

The same posts/point made over and over and over again.

Welcome back in any event @Bodhidharma