Carlos about not being able to play George Hirst "Sometimes modern football is a disaster"

Just now, Dronowl66 said:

Just for clarity please show me a post from the first three months of Chansiri taking over that said you had doubts 

and when he gets the 200m that you reckon hes going to trouser what is he going to use to pay the Premiership wages ?

Entrepreneurs make money on an exit deal. Wednesday in the Prem is worth a lot more than in the current Division.

I could spend time trawling back but I've been slagged off on here for years for doubting him. 

Just now, rickygoo said:

Entrepreneurs make money on an exit deal. Wednesday in the Prem is worth a lot more than in the current Division.

I could spend time trawling back but I've been slagged off on here for years for doubting him. 

Oh go on humour me ! first three months goooooooooooo on , by the way you've not answered my question about how hes going to pay the wages when hes sent the 200m back to Thailand 

Oh go on humour me ! first three months goooooooooooo on , by the way you've not answered my question about how hes going to pay the wages when hes sent the 200m back to Thailand 

Entrepreneurs make money on an exit deal

Just now, rickygoo said:

So? And you get to watch premiership football. For your relative investment of a few quid more, you get twenty millionth of the risk and all the reward... yet he is evil to not want to give you a successful and lose millions in the process.

1 minute ago, DuncOwl said:

So? And you get to watch premiership football. For your relative investment of a few quid more, you get twenty millionth of the risk and all the reward... yet he is evil to not want to give you a successful and lose millions in the process.

He'll get the reward, millions of quidsworth, and since when has doubt become thinking someone is evil? 

lol

And if the Wednesday that goes up is something I personally don't like then I get no reward. Enjoy your football.

1 minute ago, DuncOwl said:

and you get zero benefit from us being in the prem? We all get a benefit, and should all relatively pay that much more to get there. I have paid an extra what, £100 max on my season ticket and what, £10 max on a shirt. Relatively speaking, as a lifelong fan, I have put nowhere near the investment that he has, and deserves (should we get there) a return for his faith. I really can't get your logic apart from you feel a sense of entitlement that you don't deserve.

Dunc DC bought the club for £30m + a pitch from Milan, DC so far lets say he himself has put £20m in so his investment so far is £50m.

Me a fan I am paying a lot more for games as i do not go to everyone game, I if I decide to get the overpriced shirt or merchandise I am now paying a lot more etc there are then 25,000 + fans do exactly the same. We do it because we love the club, not football fans will call us mugs but the Owls are in our blood.

DC see us as an investment, what I am saying is if he get £200m from his £50m invest he has made £150m but if he has to spend another £20m to get that is that a problem as he is trying to get the riches of the Premier League.

To me if we are Championship or Premier league other than better teams and the prestige it does matter to me. 

8 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

We didn't bring Nuhiu on against Leeds though. We brought on Rhodes, Hooper was on a hat trick. 

I really want to see your point but I just can't though, i'm sorry mate.

He should have signed his contract and gone to Mansfield or Fleetwood, who were going to pay his whole wage and then he'd have come back in the summer with a years proper football in him and hopefully some goals.

Like I said earlier in the thread, there's only one party losing out at the moment and it's George himself bacuase he's not playing reguarly at all.

I know it was an example of a good game when we could have given him game time, but we never have anyone on the bench other than Wildsmith and I can count on one hand how often I have seen a fit keeper substituted. 

I would have sent him the Chessy or Rotherham then he could have stayed at home and played first team footy.

Its blatantly obvious dc didnt consider the fact we might not get promoted..another couple er seasons and he will in us for about 100 mill..when will he decide to give it up? Wrong thread :nuhiu:

Edited by Ronseal

1 hour ago, LiamAP22D said:

Personally, I think he'll end up like a Devante Cole playing for someone like Fleetwood Town.

My worry is that George Hirst could be playing with Devante Cole soon. Cole looks to be heading to the blunts who are currently 13 places above us.

54 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Most of us don't have a clue what's happening and why.

If you speak with knowledge then that's fine. If not I don't see why bile is launched either at Wednesday or a Wednesday legend and his son.

@LiamAP22D Seems to lol 

knows all about FF and the ins and outs as well - how I don't know but would like to

It’s about time we got a grip of ourselfs with this George Hirst situation, it’s absolutely grinding my gears !  He’s a kid who’s done very well at youth level I grant you that much , but he wouldn’t be the first and nor would it be a surprise if he fell flat on his arse at a senior level of football .. therefore he needs to be loaned out to a lower division just like Clare and Thorniley and hopefully continue to improve and show he can be a star in the future.   It’s about time the fans realised that WILL NOT happen whilever he’s sat on his arse not playing because HIM and his advisors (yes his dad) are demanding a contract that clearly the club don’t think is reasonable

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

It’s about time we got a grip of ourselfs with this George Hirst situation, it’s absolutely grinding my gears !  He’s a kid who’s done very well at youth level I grant you that much , but he wouldn’t be the first and nor would it be a surprise if he fell flat on his arse at a senior level of football .. therefore he needs to be loaned out to a lower division just like Clare and Thorniley and hopefully continue to improve and show he can be a star in the future.   It’s about time the fans realised that WILL NOT happen whilever he’s sat on his arse not playing because HIM and his advisors (yes his dad) are demanding a contract that clearly the club don’t think is reasonable

Is that the case though Royal....No bugger seems to know...Its all speculation...same as "Who's picking the team" who's buying the players...Its all smoke and mirrors at the club

Guest kelliesleftnut
1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Can agree with most of your post but how do you know the contract is or isn't reasonable ?

Absolute drivel from cc as usual. This is the man who lied about Wednesday not being able to sign anyone this season due to restrictions under the fair play system. That was completely untrue.only two clubs are in danger of censure under the fair play system,they are Brighton and villa.

As for Hirst, he's turned down another contract again and good for him. Wednesday have messed him around and tried to ruin his career just to put him firmly in his place. Don't tell me that CC hasn't been part of that. 

As I've said before, the only way that Hirst will ever realise his incredible potential is by leaving a second rate outfit like wednesday. 

When he sees zombies like nuihi getting picked in front of him what must he think. A man who hasn't scored for over two seasons gets picked before Hirst. That is why he needs to bat out time and leave. 

Who was the last Wednesday player cinema come through the ranks and flourish into a class player? 

Why do wednesday even bother with a youth team?

Anyeay cc won't play anyone who isn't in his clique. The centre back from Portugal has clearly become another invisible man. 

I really don't know why the chairman allows cc to openly waste money time after time. 

Hirst know what he wants from football. Given the Peculiar and perplexing situation at Hillsborough it's no surprise he can't get a game and it's absolutely essential he gets away ASAP 

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Is it true the Hirst is contracted by Doyen?..if so, are they not "Working on our behalf to get players"?...If true...What actually is the point of the the relationship?

Maybe it's doyen at the centre of it all??. Get as many transfer windfalls out of the kid as they can over his career to line their own pockets.??? 

58 minutes ago, Dronowl66 said:

It isn't easy to search that far back - needle in a haystack. Best I can do at the moment- I wasn't very happy in August 2015.

"And it's conjecture that says this policy is going to increase revenue by any significant amounts. Depends on how many fans you jettison to concentrate on the high spenders. Attract enough extra fans and the ticket prices don't have to go up or at least not by the amount they seem to be going up based on Phase 3 ST prices and Bristol City game. If the effect on revenue is negative or minimal then all the negative PR and the sacrificing of any pretence to being a community based football club as opposed to a cash cow/ ego trip for someone with no ties to Sheffield will not have been worth it even in DC's own materialistic terms. Edited August 3, 2015 by rickygoo"

1 hour ago, Dronowl66 said:

She already been promoted to Social secretary and head of domestics in my house that's as far as she can get till she cashes my life insurance policy 

Whatever reason hes doing it for it isn't for a profit and lets be honest no one was spouting the anti Chansiri rhetoric till weve had a bad run in the league ( first one for two years ) 

oh yes i was  just ask any of the local businesses that were screwed over  disappointed by his commercial aptitude only now when it's affecting other things is it being noticed 

He's hasn't a clue, he wont listen or take advice unless he agrees with it   

needs to wake up and realise it's a mess and he needs a football man to sort it - he wont it's down to 'face' now 

Edited by steelowl
  • Like 1