Carlos about not being able to play George Hirst "Sometimes modern football is a disaster"

what a load of Rubbish George Hirst is contracted to Sheffield Wednesday he is not playing out of spite, be that the manager or the ones making up the contracts.

The lad wants guarantees that he will make the first team and not be prevented behind strikers who can't/won't score- Nuihu is on nearly £10k a week and has not scored a competitive goal since Jesus was born. What his excuse for getting a place on the bench when clearly he is not good enough when a young up and coming player who score 40+ goals at youth and youth international level.

My club is currently a complete joke at the moment run by what can only be described as people not with the clubs best interest at heart.

2 minutes ago, kelliesleftnut said:

He has a total of 24 England caps for the under 17/18/19/20's scoring 15 goals, so I'm guessing you know little about him.

So curious to know what makes you think he will end up like Devante Cole ?

Thanks, how many of those are for England B? I've seen him play once in a friendly at Chesterfield 18 month's ago. How many times have you seen him? 

It's just an opinion, I think the kid actually believe's he's the next Harry Kane....which I dont think he will be otherwise he'd have been at a bigger club to start with.

Guest kelliesleftnut
Just now, LiamAP22D said:

Thanks, how many of those are for England B? I've seen him play once in a friendly at Chesterfield 18 month's ago. How many times have you seen him? 

It's just an opinion, I think the kid actually believe's he's the next Harry Kane....which I dont think he will be otherwise he'd have been at a bigger club to start with.

What like Everton or Leicester ?

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

what a load of Rubbish George Hirst is contracted to Sheffield Wednesday he is not playing out of spite, be that the manager or the ones making up the contracts.

The lad wants guarantees that he will make the first team and not be prevented behind strikers who can't/won't score- Nuihu is on nearly £10k a week and has not scored a competitive goal since Jesus was born. What his excuse for getting a place on the bench when clearly he is not good enough when a young up and coming player who score 40+ goals at youth and youth international level.

My club is currently a complete joke at the moment run by what can only be described as people not with the clubs best interest at heart.

He hasn't got a case for being on the bench lol He's refusing to play for the kids team FGS! I KNOW, lets promote him and once again show that mardyness pays at this club.

Guest kelliesleftnut
3 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

Genuine question for you here.....Did you see when Lucas Joao played in that age group the other week? 

Well lets see what young Gud's like with another 6 years on his back.

17 minutes ago, room0035 said:

My club is currently is a complete joke at the moment run by what can only be described as people not with the clubs best interest at heart

Are you talking about Mr Chansiri who has put millions into this football club ? just asking like 

19 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

He has played for the proper England youth teams.

You're thinking of the Toulon Tournament. That was a kind of B team. The proper England youth sides were all involved in bigger tournaments. GH was in a mixed age group, full of young players at different stages of their development, and probably a mixed bag in terms of what they're "earning".

2 minutes ago, Donny.Owl said:

You're thinking of the Toulon Tournament. That was a kind of B team. The proper England youth sides were all involved in bigger tournaments. GH was in a mixed age group, full of young players at different stages of their development, and probably a mixed bag in terms of what they're "earning".

Cheers for that dude. Wasn't aware.

48 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

The lad clearly believe's his own hype and is being told he's a lot better than he actually is.

Get what we can at tribunal and move on.

How many times have you seen him play a full 90 min at Hillsbrough or do get your info from reading

the rubbish wrote about him and his family.

Guest kelliesleftnut
5 minutes ago, Donny.Owl said:

Which I believe they won and GH was in the team of the tournament.