Carlos about not being able to play George Hirst "Sometimes modern football is a disaster"

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

What lies and falsehoods?

And he was a tw@t to post the Tweet after the derby game as we all know. Hardly innocuous. 

Let’s wait until the truth about who did the shafting comes out and we can re-visit the situation. Not our finest hour. But you have made your mind up based on what ?

1 minute ago, Reallondonowl said:

Let’s wait until the truth about who did the shafting comes out and we can re-visit the situation. Not our finest hour. But you have made your mind up based on what ?

You're another one who obviously knows all about it so educate us.

How much is Hirst on?

How much have we offered him.

How much does he want?

Edited by BIG D

Personally, I think the club should have sent him out on loan until January, regardless of his contract situation.

If he did well, he returns to the first team - regardless of the contract situation.

If he does well - every chance he'll want to sign a contract.

We'll lose a talent by not doing the right thing by him.

1 minute ago, fife_owl said:

Personally, I think the club should have sent him out on loan until January, regardless of his contract situation.

If he did well, he returns to the first team - regardless of the contract situation.

If he does well - every chance he'll want to sign a contract.

We'll lose a talent by not doing the right thing by him.

10 minutes ago, BIG D said:

So you don't know then, that clears that up.

I know nothing which is why we should be getting on better having so much in common and all 

I don't know how much he's on or how much he wants - no idea.

i do know that his head has been turned and because of his surname some would rather turn on the club.

If he was the love child of Kim Olsen and Jon Beswetherick every tw@t would be giving him a shoeing.

You are even happy to see him post a Tweet ripping the pi55 out of a team mate after a horrendous result against our bitterest rivals.

All very odd.

12 minutes ago, Reallondonowl said:

Coming from a mug like you that’s really gonna worry me  that you sling abuse rather than substance you turd lol

Point me towards the substance you have posted tonight ?

10 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I don't know how much he's on or how much he wants - no idea.

i do know that his head has been turned and because of his surname some would rather turn on the club.

If he was the love child of Kim Olsen and Jon Beswetherick every tw@t would be giving him a shoeing.

You are even happy to see him post a Tweet ripping the pi55 out of a team mate after a horrendous result against our bitterest rivals.

All very odd.

I’ll accept oddlol

i can understand that you think he is playing off his surname as that appears to be the spin pit out there by some. I don’t believe he has asked for any where near the numbers being thrown around and similarly demanding a lad at his level commit long term at low levels is not the market norm either. 

As for the tweet I thought he was congratulating his pal Brooks not negging our players ? MAybe you know better.

Edited by Reallondonowl

On 26/10/2017 at 15:13, @owlstalk said:

Carlos went onto explain "It's modern football. This is a situation of that. Sometimes modern is a disaster"

That's an interesting insight as well... Have heard it said that Carlos in his time at Hillsborough has been critical of the wage structures in English football across the whole of a club - ie, not everyone within the organisation sharing on success and reward. That comment fits that view.