Carlos about not being able to play George Hirst "Sometimes modern football is a disaster"

Just now, rickygoo said:

He has his own interests at heart. 

By spending his own money on a football club ? My wife would love your logic you would get on , she went out tother day and bought some shoes for £250 but they were reduced by £60 therefore she saved me £60  .................. I will tell her to join Owlstalk you two would have hours of fun talking shiiiiiiiiiiitttttteeeeeee lol 

Just now, A12owl said:

Isn't about time you dropped the FF situation. It's long gone and should be forgotten.

Just pointing out that if that's who they're looking up to, we could create a culture for it at the club. 

I haven't abused FF at all, you also have no right to tell me what I should and shouldn't forget. so you can jog yourself on with the last one, flower.

Just now, Dronowl66 said:

Are you talking about Mr Chansiri who has put millions into this football club ? just asking like 

Mate i can only go on what I see and currently the management of the whole club is the worse it has been for all the time I have been a fan other than the Lee Stratford era. The fans are paying a fortune for a currently massively under performing team.

The squad is full of past it, one last big pay day players and bench warmers who don't see any or little game time. We have some of the best young players we have produced for 10+ years and none of them will get any game time. When we had no centre backs at the start of the season do with give youth a chance no we play a rubbish left back at centre back instead, a left back that is not good enough to play left back.

The club is so badly run and to other people we look like a laughing stock because of the 150 year none existent celebrations, club shirts not arriving until 2 months into the season, then at a championship record price and the list of error and mistake goes on. Yes DC may have put some money into the club but so have I and you and 25000+ owls fans. 

One question for you for the money DC is putting in, if we get to the Premier League and the riches £200m+ will the fans get a share of that or will DC have it, as if he does then is it not right that he quite rightly should be paying. Just saying like.

By spending his own money on a football club ? My wife would love your logic you would get on , she went out tother day and bought some shoes for £250 but they were reduced by £60 therefore she saved me £60  .................. I will tell her to join Owlstalk you two would have hours of fun talking shiiiiiiiiiiitttttteeeeeee lol 

Will the shoes be worth more if she gets promoted?

So why is he doing it? Love of Sheffield? He likes Owls? On a mission to eradicate stripes?

• Haha 1

Just now, rickygoo said:

Will the shoes be worth more if she gets promoted?

So why is he doing it? Love of Sheffield? He likes Owls? On a mission to eradicate stripes?

She already been promoted to Social secretary and head of domestics in my house that's as far as she can get till she cashes my life insurance policy 

Whatever reason hes doing it for it isn't for a profit and lets be honest no one was spouting the anti Chansiri rhetoric till weve had a bad run in the league ( first one for two years ) 

27 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

He hasn't got a case for being on the bench lol He's refusing to play for the kids team FGS! I KNOW, lets promote him and once again show that mardyness pays at this club.

Really! I thought he was not allowed to play because he would not sign a new contract, if a player is under contract he plays or doesn't get paid or has football change since last season.

He won't sign a contract because Carlos does not play youth players, Hirst last season scored more goals that all of our other 6 striker put together. Yes that was at youth and youth international level but if we don't give him any game time will we ever really know if he is the next Michael Owen or the next Devante Cole. 

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

I didn't tell you....i asked you. There is a difference. You are entitled to carry on bearing a grudge that's your prerogative.  I just feel that we need FF playing for us with full support from as many as possible.

Is that suitably jogged on? 

FF has a great chance of turning it all over on its head...Should he come back and play like he can, no matter what grudges still held, they would soon dissipate.

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

One question for you for the money DC is putting in, if we get to the Premier League and the riches £200m+ will the fans get a share of that or will DC have it, as if he does then is it not right that he quite rightly should be paying. Just saying like.

So If we get Promoted he should give the riches back to the fans ? So he shouldn't recoup the investment hes made and then he should pay the 60/80/125 grand a week wages that the Premier League carries ? 

So If he should quite rightly be paying why the bitching about the fans stumping up for shirts and tickets

Theres summat a bit wonky with your logic there fella take a deep breath and think about what your saying 

Just now, room0035 said:

Really! I thought he was not allowed to play because he would not sign a new contract, if a player is under contract he plays or doesn't get paid or has football change since last season.

He won't sign a contract because Carlos does not play youth players, Hirst last season scored more goals that all of our other 6 striker put together. Yes that was at youth and youth international level but if we don't give him any game time will we ever really know if he is the next Michael Owen or the next Devante Cole. 

Do you think 10 minute cameo's would improve him though? I really don't. 

Which one of Hooper or Fletcher do you drop? If your bringing a forward on from the bench why does Hirst get the nod over Joao or Rhodes? 

So If we get Promoted he should give the riches back to the fans ? So he shouldn't recoup the investment hes made and then he should pay the 60/80/125 grand a week wages that the Premier League carries ? 

So If he should quite rightly be paying why the bitching about the fans stumping up for shirts and tickets

Theres summat a bit wonky with your logic there fella take a deep breath and think about what your saying 

Right your argument to me is DC is putting the money in,

What I am saying to you why shouldn't he, because we the fans don't get the money for the Premiership, he does.

So why should he not pay £20/30/40m to get us promoted so he get £200m for being there.

2 minutes ago, Dronowl66 said:

Whatever reason hes doing it for it isn't for a profit and lets be honest no one was spouting the anti Chansiri rhetoric till weve had a bad run in the league ( first one for two years ) 

He's a businessman.

And it isn't spouting anti-Chansiri rhetoric it's having doubts. And some of us have had them since the start.

Just now, LiamAP22D said:

Which one of Hooper or Fletcher do you drop? If your bringing a forward on from the bench why does Hirst get the nod over Joao or Rhodes? 

You don't have to drop either....You put him on the bench, bring him on when we are either cruising, or in a mean nowt game like Fulham last season.

There has to come a time when these players are given a chance....Hirst would have been the ideal one to blood first...He could have a mare in his first game and the fans would forgive him simply because of his name

1 minute ago, LiamAP22D said:

We played Leeds recently after 75 minutes we are 3-0 up do we bring on a lump in Nuihu for 15 minutes or bring Hirst on give him a chance, let him experience the atmosphere of a Derby and maybe he may even score.

The whole point of increase 5 subs to 7 was to give youth a chance not fill the bench with players who won't play. Our bench most games has Rhodes/Joao/Nuihu on they won't all play so why not replace one of them with Hirst.

Just now, rickygoo said:

He's a businessman.

And it isn't spouting anti-Chansiri rhetoric it's having doubts. And some of us have had them since the start.

Just for clarity please show me a post from the first three months of Chansiri taking over that said you had doubts 

and when he gets the 200m that you reckon hes going to trouser what is he going to use to pay the Premiership wages ?

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Right your argument to me is DC is putting the money in,

What I am saying to you why shouldn't he, because we the fans don't get the money for the Premiership, he does.

So why should he not pay £20/30/40m to get us promoted so he get £200m for being there.

and you get zero benefit from us being in the prem? We all get a benefit, and should all relatively pay that much more to get there. I have paid an extra what, £100 max on my season ticket and what, £10 max on a shirt. Relatively speaking, as a lifelong fan, I have put nowhere near the investment that he has, and deserves (should we get there) a return for his faith. I really can't get your logic apart from you feel a sense of entitlement that you don't deserve.

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

We played Leeds recently after 75 minutes we are 3-0 up do we bring on a lump in Nuihu for 15 minutes or bring Hirst on give him a chance, let him experience the atmosphere of a Derby and maybe he may even score.

The whole point of increase 5 subs to 7 was to give youth a chance not fill the bench with players who won't play. Our bench most games has Rhodes/Joao/Nuihu on they won't all play so why not replace one of them with Hirst.

We didn't bring Nuhiu on against Leeds though. We brought on Rhodes, Hooper was on a hat trick. 

I really want to see your point but I just can't though, i'm sorry mate.

He should have signed his contract and gone to Mansfield or Fleetwood, who were going to pay his whole wage and then he'd have come back in the summer with a years proper football in him and hopefully some goals.

Like I said earlier in the thread, there's only one party losing out at the moment and it's George himself bacuase he's not playing reguarly at all.