Sheffield Wednesday fans condemn fighting between Owls supporters

I'm following pal. But there's another photo after the guy had been thrown out where your pal and a couple of others appear to be confronting other Wednesday fans who seem to be calming things down. You may be childhood buddies but sometimes people act differently when they're with others or under the influence. There's old men, women and kids in the pictures FFS 

Edited by Geoffrey

1 minute ago, Geoffrey said:

I'm following pal. But there's another photo after the guy had been thrown out where your pal and a couple of others appear to be confronting other Wednesday fans who seem to be calming things down. You may be childhood buddies but sometimes people act differently when they're with others or under the influence.

Okay Geoffrey, you're right. He's a right chunt. Will you go to bed happy now?

2 minutes ago, Frazzlebeak said:

I do believe that, regardless of the circumstances, throwing a punch and connecting is GBH. The Court of Justice then sorts it out.

I may be wrong :columbo:

could also be ABH or even common assault.

1 hour ago, TommyCraig said:

Right, so the bloke with the black and red coat has just punched another bloke (out of shot) in the back of the head. The guy I know (bald) has gone to grab him with his left and unfortunately it looks like a punch. The bloke with the black and red coat was ejected and my pal was not as he did nothing to be ejected for. So please lets not identify and ban him because a picture tells a thousand words but on this occasion not the right words.

How do you know he punched another bloke out of shot if I weren't there ?

58 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Because he just punched someone in the back of the head. Self explanatory really.

And that was after he'd himself been  punched to the back of his head 30 secs earlier hence his retaliation , maybe bald guy was involved all along and was mates with original idiots who punched my mate , I saw it all !

1 hour ago, mrbluesky said:

He`s not jumping though so can`t be that `ard!

1 hour ago, zico.b said:

Screenshot_20171022-180430.thumb.png.a58b259eeecc34eb70a300903e487d88.png

That's some quality pointing.

I thought OwlsTalk pointing had gone out of style, but that's as good as it gets.

Is he a snooker ref?

1 hour ago, STEELWORKER said:

Don't go to many away games then do you. No one sits in their allocated seat

Yes they do, it’s dickheads like you who thinks he can sit anywhere that starts the aggro, and yes i go to most away games

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ffs owl said:

Yes they do, it’s dickheads like you who thinks he can sit anywhere that starts the aggro, and yes i go to most away games

you put it loads more succinct than i did.... 

lol

Just now, ffs owl said:

Exactly, this is what caused all this crap yesterday lads were stood where our seats were an argument ensued which basically led to the fighting, ridiculous and all because some people go to away games to drink and snort coke and generally do not give two sh.its about anybody else but themselves !

• Like 1