Sheffield Wednesday fans condemn fighting between Owls supporters

47 minutes ago, folger said:

Posting a bunch of pictures without any kind of context, absolute genius bravo owlstalk. Nobody on here has any idea what led up to that situation. And just to be clear neither do I. 

It’s all over the Sheffield Star (and social media) which is where the pics are from

Owlstalk Shop

21 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

So what if a couple of lads want to let off some steam. They paid their money at least they show passion. 

So if you, your mate, your father or your brother got assaulted it wouldn't matter if the culprit had paid for his ticket?

30 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

So what if a couple of lads want to let off some steam. They paid their money at least they show passion unlike most of the pigfiltrators masquerading as 'fans' on here. 

So punching some random bloke in the head is ok because you're "letting off steam"? 

Edited by SiJ

Guest Deleted member
6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

So punching some random bloke in the head is ok because you're "letting off steam"? 

You've all gone soft, what's wrong with you. If some bloke gets past the turnstiles with a machete, slices through 35 fans before taking out 3 stewards and a copper, it's fine. He's paid for his ticket, blame Carlos for not attacking enough

9 minutes ago, Grandad said:

You've all gone soft, what's wrong with you. If some bloke gets past the turnstiles with a machete, slices through 35 fans before taking out 3 stewards and a copper, it's fine. He's paid for his ticket, blame Carlos for not attacking enough

Thought you wer gunner watch renishaw every week?

50 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

So what if a couple of lads want to let off some steam. They paid their money at least they show passion unlike most of the pigfiltrators masquerading as 'fans' on here. 

If CC and his players showed as much fight as this perhaps we wouldn't be in our current position!

1 hour ago, folger said:

Posting a bunch of pictures without any kind of context, absolute genius bravo owlstalk. Nobody on here has any idea what led up to that situation. And just to be clear neither do I. 

Well said mate, wouldn't want to be in a court with some of you lot as a jury, talk about jumping to conclusions.

Send him to the gallows........judgemental fu..kers.

Guest Deleted member
8 minutes ago, Ronseal said:

Thought you wer gunner watch renishaw every week?

As I said, Derby away last away game as I already had the tickets.

I will still be at every home game

2 hours ago, Teflon Don said:

I take my comment back as it looks like the lad he hit is being ejected so maybe its started with him because the stewards don't seem bothered with the bald one, but everyone looks like they are about to lynch the other one.

Violence is wrong either way

I know the guy who was ejected and saw what happened , he had already been assaulted and knocked to the floor  and had retaliated thats when the stewards pounced , the bald guy as far as I know just involved himself in it, my mate was locked up for defending himself and it looks like the perpetrators got away with it until now that is, if the police do their job properly they will find all responsible