Sheffield Wednesday fans condemn fighting between Owls supporters

Guest mrbluesky
7 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Right, so the bloke with the black and red coat has just punched another bloke (out of shot) in the back of the head. The guy I know (bald) has gone to grab him with his left and unfortunately it looks like a punch. The bloke with the black and red coat was ejected and my pal was not as he did nothing to be ejected for. So please lets not identify and ban him because a picture tells a thousand words but on this occasion not the right words.

No,no,you are wrong,he should be castrated and then left to die!!! well that's how we roll on Owlstalk!!

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, vulva said:

Bald people tend to be aggressive. Bald and small, very aggressive. Bald, small and teachers are a lethal combination. Think Dennis Nilsen with the monk on. 

You are describing Neil,apart from being fat,are they fat as well?  they`ve got to be fat shirley!!!

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, zico.b said:

Screenshot_20171022-180430.thumb.png.a58b259eeecc34eb70a300903e487d88.png

That's some quality pointing.

I thought OwlsTalk pointing had gone out of style, but that's as good as it gets.

He`s not jumping though so can`t be that `ard!

Guest mrbluesky
7 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Hopefully that scum bag in the blue gets banned for life.

Look, I`m no fan of Adam Reach but banning him for life is a bit extreme!

19 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Right, so the bloke with the black and red coat has just punched another bloke (out of shot) in the back of the head. The guy I know (bald) has gone to grab him with his left and unfortunately it looks like a punch.

Why does he feel the need to grab him when he is surrounded by stewards?

9 minutes ago, STEELWORKER said:

Don't go to many away games then do you. No one sits in their allocated seat

Been to several away games this season.

And exclduing Bolton away in the cup, i have always sat in the seat allocated as per ticket, as have the people around me as they all seem to look at the row/seat numbers as they come to sit down.

So in answer to your question ( I assume it was a question even though you ended the first half with a full stop and not a question mark ) Yes i do go to a fare amount of away games

1 minute ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

But social media has already judged the still pictures and the verdict is unanimous.

It's the loom on his face that does it.He is guilty and should be banned from life. 

Twitter and star comments have spoken.

Sadly true. The times in which we live.

1 minute ago, TommyCraig said:

Well now, as I've explained, It wasn't a punch or he would have been ejected also. Are you following yet Geoffrey.

I'm following. You've come on saying what a lovely guy your mate is but you didn't know what happened. Now you know everything that happened.

1 minute ago, Geoffrey said:

I'm following. You've come on saying what a lovely guy your mate is but you didn't know what happened. Now you know everything that happened.

Obviously you're not following are you? Not but just a few minutes ago I replied to you saying I'd spoken to the guy concerned and he told me what happened, and yes it is just his side I have heard but I believe him as he's not proven himself a liar on any other occasion I can remember. The only fact I know is the guy in black and red was ejected and my pal was not. Are you following now Geoffrey ????