Sheffield Wednesday fans condemn fighting between Owls supporters

Anyone know  if any more arrests were made after evidence from the images everyone saw thanks to the Sheffield Star? 

Like I've said earlier my mate was arrested after being the victim of an argument it would be nice to know if the culprits had been dealt with.

1 hour ago, Watto said:

Anyone know  if any more arrests were made after evidence from the images everyone saw thanks to the Sheffield Star? 

Like I've said earlier my mate was arrested after being the victim of an argument it would be nice to know if the culprits had been dealt with.

Your mates  solicitor may find out 

30 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Your mates  solicitor may find out 

The solicitor can't find this info out they don't get involved with police enquiries, not sure he's gonna use one anyway because of the costs involved 

On 23 October 2017 at 18:56, handworth52 said:

get well checked before going in away games ,I don't know how they get them in, the rule should be u attempt to take them in and you get a banning order think that would stop 99% of them 

Do you really get well checked?

Perhaps my innocent looks, pleasant smile and 50+ years gets me special treatment, but most "pat downs" seem very cursory.

Anything slightly bulky in the coat pockets: steward "that'll be your phone?", me "yes". Other pocket "wallet?", me "no it's my smoke bombs". "Right ok, in you go".

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Watto said:

Don't know about arrests but was told the police were aware of the identity of the person who looks like he was trying to steal a syrup.