Sheffield Wednesday fans condemn fighting between Owls supporters

18 minutes ago, Teflon Don said:

I take my comment back as it looks like the lad he hit is being ejected so maybe its started with him because the stewards don't seem bothered with the bald one, but everyone looks like they are about to lynch the other one.

Violence is wrong either way

The stewards might be moving him for his own safety.

25 minutes ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

Obviously don’t condone this but it does look a bit like handbags!  I’m sure we did it properly back in the day over at Oldham, not like these coked up softies!  Not that I condone that either. :nuhiu:

There's a few on here who paint themselves as 70s tough guys, but did you assault fellow Owls fans?

6 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

There's a few on here who paint themselves as 70s tough guys, but did you assault fellow Owls fans?

No, and I was actually still young enough at Oldham to be quite shocked. There were some tough guys in the 70s and 80s but I wasn’t one of them. Apart from a few pitch invasions (obligatory back in the day) I travelled round the country mostly trying to avoid all the pubs they were in. My post was intended to poke fun at the guy throwing the punch. I probably could have expressed it better. 

11 minutes ago, folger said:

Posting a bunch of pictures without any kind of context, absolute genius bravo owlstalk. Nobody on here has any idea what led up to that situation. And just to be clear neither do I. 

I was thinking along the same lines, well actually I was thinking I wonder which one is Carlos In and which one is Carlos Out.

Guest Deleted member
20 minutes ago, folger said:

Posting a bunch of pictures without any kind of context, absolute genius bravo owlstalk. Nobody on here has any idea what led up to that situation. And just to be clear neither do I. 

Yes boooooooooo Owlstalk for reproducing pictures from the Star in an article about idiots fighting

Boooooooooo

31 minutes ago, folger said:

The picture is in The Star and it appears to show a Wednesday fan being assaulted. Is "Baldy" a mate of yours?