Sheffield Wednesday fans condemn fighting between Owls supporters

4 minutes ago, Watto said:

I know the guy who was ejected and saw what happened , he had already been assaulted and knocked to the floor  and had retaliated thats when the stewards pounced , the bald guy as far as I know just involved himself in it, my mate was locked up for defending himself and it looks like the perpetrators got away with it until now that is, if the police do their job properly they will find all responsible 

What started it all?

Guest Deleted member
7 minutes ago, Ronseal said:

Your goin to have to hand back the ☆truefan☆ badge im afraid..rules r rules

They have me a Truefan™ Badge For Life years and years ago. 

Edited by Deleted member

I just find this series of images incredibly sad. Good grief, how far have we fallen since that incredible evening at the Amex in May 2016 and the incredible scenes and noise that we made at Wembley 10 days later.

I’m truly gutted to see images and times like this. I’m a ST holder, so is Mrs Snerklebox and also my boy (who goes home and away). It hurts to think that in all my 17 year old sons years, he’s only witnessed 2, maybe 3 half decent seasons all outside the Premier League.

For gods sakes Wednesday sort this mess out.

6 minutes ago, Watto said:

I know the guy who was ejected and saw what happened , he had already been assaulted and knocked to the floor  and had retaliated thats when the stewards pounced , the bald guy as far as I know just involved himself in it, my mate was locked up for defending himself and it looks like the perpetrators got away with it until now that is, if the police do their job properly they will find all responsible 

Ok cheers mate, pictures dont always tell the story.

8 minutes ago, Watto said:

I did wonder why slap head was trying to punch somebody who was being held by stewards.

Bizarre. 

I know the dude throwing the punch. Have known him since we were wee kids. I wasn't there and don't know what happened but I would take a guess that he was very strongly provoked, knowing him the way I do. Not a football hooligan type in the slightest. Not hot headed either.

7 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

I can only see one person on the photo looking out of order how many do see

Look again pal. It looks like one of baldy's mates starts off below him in the stand, yet ends up above him in the stand with his arms in the air being restrained.

Guest Deleted member
10 minutes ago, stevie snerklebox said:

I just find this series of images incredibly sad. Good grief, how far have we fallen since that incredible evening at the Amex in May 2016 and the incredible scenes and noise that we made at Wembley 10 days later.

I’m truly gutted to see images and times like this. I’m a ST holder, so is Mrs Snerklebox and also my boy (who goes home and away). It hurts to think that in all my 17 year old sons years, he’s only witnessed 2, maybe 3 half decent seasons all outside the Premier League.

For gods sakes Wednesday sort this mess out.

I love the thought of Mrs Snerklebox.

Desperately wondering whether to change her name when you got married, stay with her maiden name, or go double barreled

1 minute ago, TommyCraig said:

I know the dude throwing the punch. Have known him since we were wee kids. I wasn't there and don't know what happened but I would take a guess that he was very strongly provoked, knowing him the way I do. Not a football hooligan type in the slightest. Not hot headed either.

Does it give him the right to throw a punch at someone ? maybe he's only seen half of what happened but still it doesn't give him the right to throw a punch at my mate !

Just now, Watto said:

Does it give him the right to throw a punch at someone ? maybe he's only seen half of what happened but still it doesn't give him the right to throw a punch at my mate !

I don't know, I was not there. Just saying it is very out of character.

5 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Yeah but people also said that Ted Bundy was a great bloke too

Edited by Left-footed Filth
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

A similar line is trotted out every time a suicide bomber blows himself up.

Right, so the bloke with the black and red coat has just punched another bloke (out of shot) in the back of the head. The guy I know (bald) has gone to grab him with his left and unfortunately it looks like a punch. The bloke with the black and red coat was ejected and my pal was not as he did nothing to be ejected for. So please lets not identify and ban him because a picture tells a thousand words but on this occasion not the right words.

Guest mrbluesky
29 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Just bold then?

5 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Right, so the bloke with the black and red coat has just punched another bloke (out of shot) in the back of the head. The guy I know (bald) has gone to grab him with his left and unfortunately it looks like a punch. The bloke with the black and red coat was ejected and my pal was not as he did nothing to be ejected for. So please lets not identify and ban him because a picture tells a thousand words but on this occasion not the right words.

You just said you weren't there and didn't know what happened.