2006 Beira-Mar
2007–2008 Vitória Setúbal
2008 Asteras Tripoli
2009 Marítimo
2009–2010 Sporting CP
2011–2012 Beşiktaş
2012 İstanbul BB
2015– Sheffield Wednesday

When you look at that you seriously wonder how CC got the job.

He has been incredibly lucky and has had pretty much everything a manager could dream of.

Such a shame he is so limited as a manager - everything is being squandered in front of our eyes..money, players etc

Its maddening 

10 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Rumours he's been approached twice but not keen on how the club is run.

I'd like to believe Carlos was responsible for our disastrous player recruitment, but it seems more likely that he wasn't as involved as he arguably should've been. While such an operational setup might work when you have people who know what they're doing, it clearly wouldn't when the people at the top haven't the foggiest (which appears to be the case with us).

If the above is true, it should come as no surprise that many perspective managers would not tolerate such an arrangement, regardless of how much money we have in the bank.

I really hope what I've written above lives solely in the realms of conspiracy, because otherwise we might be in a proper spot of trouble.

10 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

It has got to be Pardew time.

Say what you like about him, however his overall record is very impressive. A top flight manager for the majority of his career. He may well be a smug bugger, but I bet he would get us up within a year or two. 

Promotions, Cup Finals, and the Premier League Manager of the Year not too long ago. 

Imagine the scenes seeing this at Wembley in May.

#pardewtime

giphy.gif

No way. It's never time.

12 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

It has got to be Pardew time.

Say what you like about him, however his overall record is very impressive. A top flight manager for the majority of his career. He may well be a smug bugger, but I bet he would get us up within a year or two. 

Promotions, Cup Finals, and the Premier League Manager of the Year not too long ago. 

Imagine the scenes seeing this at Wembley in May.

#pardewtime

giphy.gif

Alain Lè Pardeu

non merci, il est une énorme chatte

11 hours ago, AyrshireOwl said:

Pardew has no longevity at any club, has one good season then it all goes to sh*t. Karanka is the only option we should be taking, got a team out of this division two seasons ago and will have a point to prove after what happened at Boro last year. 

If that one good season gets us up I'll take it

4 hours ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

When you look at that you seriously wonder how CC got the job.

He has been incredibly lucky and has had pretty much everything a manager could dream of.

Such a shame he is so limited as a manager - everything is being squandered in front of our eyes..money, players etc

Its maddening 

His last job was three years prior.  LMAO.

8 hours ago, Almat said:

1998–1999 Espinho
1999–2000 Freamunde
2000 Vizela
2000–2001 Aves
2001–2002 Leixões
2003–2004 Vitória Setúbal
2004–2005 Belenenses
2006 Braga
2006 Beira-Mar
2007–2008 Vitória Setúbal
2008 Asteras Tripoli
2009 Marítimo
2009–2010 Sporting CP
2011–2012 Beşiktaş
2012 İstanbul BB
2015– Sheffield Wednesday

15 clubs in as many years followed by 3 years out of work, that cv should have gone straight in the bin. 

14 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

He must be itching for a job after leaving Palace, and he probably won't be on any Premier League radars. He must be bored of shmoozing birds in Dubai and L.A. At least he could bring some lookers down to S6 too. 

Time for D.C to sell him the project.

#pardewtime

pardew.JPG

As centre halves the yellow dress makes a cracking pairing 

9 hours ago, MOwl said:

Dean Smith from Brentford. He's the man to go for.

I'm not convinced.  Brentford have a superb scouting structure that we don't have. It's also a small club in comparison and I think we need someone who has managed a big club at the top level under pressure and expectation. Pardew is a very good shout.