York Roast Co are Wednesdayites

Thanks for all the support fellow owls...being Wednesday fans ourselves we would love to be at S6!

The media attention this week globally has been very intense so once things settle down we will start discussions with the best club in the world...

WAWAW

8 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Easily the most popular thread on Owlstalk for aaaaaages so definitely a popular proposition

The price is the key point 

I think if the question was ‘would wednesday fans love these at Hillsborough’ then the answer is a massive YES

if it’s would Wednesday fans pay over £5 for one of these at Hillsborough then the answer would be ‘probably not’

Product is great 

price is the key point now 

We aren't worried about price as we'll be able to make it affordable. We just need the help of Owlstalk to create enough hype so S6 see the opportunity. We need more Yorkshire at the ground...

13 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Yorkshire Pud Wrap Fillings Any Suggestions ? :tango:

Yeah, one half with Roast Pork, Apple Sauce and Stuffing, the other half with Roast Beef and Onion with a bit of space in between and you have the "Mind the Gap Wrap"!

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, s73owl said:

Regular £4.95 and a large is £6.95 believe me I've tried a large wrap and it's very filling 

So is a Beres Jumbo Pork Sarnie with everything on, but I bet it doesn't cost anything like those figures!

28 minutes ago, zico.b said:

Got to get the price right.

Appreciate it will probably mean a different product or would there be scale of economy in selling loads so quickly? Naturally, the club is going to want it's cut.

The biggest problem is you are going to be handing over your reputation to school kids who can't work an oven or add up £3.50 + £1.50 in their heads.

Hate to be negative, but you've got a right battle on.

By the way, the product looks reeeeeeeeight good. Will definitely be calling in next time I'm in York.

At the forest game I bought some drink food etc and it came to £8.45 which was wrong anyway should have been more  gave her a 20   I said to girl would you like the 45? 

You can guess what happened next?   Total meltdown at the till ....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Yeah, one half with Roast Pork, Apple Sauce and Stuffing, the other half with Roast Beef and Onion with a bit of space in between and you have the "Mind the Gap Wrap"!

YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!Roast Pork Apple Sauce And Stuffing Wrap.:tango:

image.thumb.png.c2470e39e3da82a2651cd4ff437f0b12.png

image.png

I've been trying to encourage the Mrs to give a Wednesday match a try for years. Even Beres hasn't convinced her.

But as soon as I mentioned this she said she would go to a game if it happened. You get my vote!

Edited by slow83

On 22/09/2017 at 09:26, YorkSWFC said:

Hi All,

A group of shops in the north would like to come to Hillsborough...The York Roast Co...Being Wednesday fans ourselves S6 is a priority for us...we would like to bring some proper Yorkshire food to the ground.

Introducing the Yorkypud WRAP...please let us know if you would like this in the stadium?

http://www.theyorkroastco.com/menu

LadBible:

BBC News:

WAWAW

York shop at the end of this video...

Owlstalk Shop