York Roast Co are Wednesdayites

5 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

I don't eat in the ground but can honestly say that would change if these were available. Do they come with a bib to stop gravy stains on mi new shirt lol

Don't have to worry about that yet do you?:tango:

Edited by oldtawnyowl
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

www.thebritishburrito.com James opened a takeaway nearly 2 years ago now long after achieving massive success at long can hall, anybody passing should definitely check it out

Easily the most popular thread on Owlstalk for aaaaaages so definitely a popular proposition

The price is the key point 

I think if the question was ‘would wednesday fans love these at Hillsborough’ then the answer is a massive YES

if it’s would Wednesday fans pay over £5 for one of these at Hillsborough then the answer would be ‘probably not’

Product is great 

price is the key point now 

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Easily the most popular thread on Owlstalk for aaaaaages so definitely a popular proposition

The price is the key point 

I think if the question was ‘would wednesday fans love these at Hillsborough’ then the answer is a massive YES

if it’s would Wednesday fans pay over £5 for one of these at Hillsborough then the answer would be ‘probably not’

Product is great 

price is the key point now 

That's why we need James and his British Burrito instead 

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Just reading the article about his wraps - says they're £9

Nobody would pay that

That's in his old restaurant in Halifax, if you check out the website in incorrectly posted earlier you will see the prices are far more reasonable than quoted earlier in said post

4 minutes ago, s73owl said:

That's in his old restaurant in Halifax, if you check out the website in incorrectly posted earlier you will see the prices are far more reasonable than quoted earlier in said post

Ah ok fair enough - didn't realise (I just followed the link and saw £9)

How much would they be at SWFC do you reckon?

Owlstalk Shop

10 hours ago, YorkSWFC said:

Hi All,

A group of shops in the north would like to come to Hillsborough...The York Roast Co...Being Wednesday fans ourselves S6 is a priority for us...we would like to bring some proper Yorkshire food to the ground.

Introducing the Yorkypud WRAP...please let us know if you would like this in the stadium?

http://www.theyorkroastco.com/menu

LadBible:

BBC News:

WAWAW

I'm hard!

• Haha 1