Our current form and Gary Hooper

1 hour ago, Owl999 said:

Somebody dig out the old threads where he was getting dogs abuse from the majority on here, myself and Holmowl have always seen the intelligence of his game, ......just saying like lol

The majority always knew that he is a good player. Had fitness/condition issues in the past which were exacerbated by injury.

37 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

Going unbeaten doesn't win you promotion.. 

Too many draws and you end up well out of the reckoning. 

Need to get out of this habit of drawing games. 

This Utd have lost 3 to our 1 loss and have 2 more points than us - but being unbeaten does mean we are very hard to break down and with the attack force we have its only a matter of time before we go on a winning streak - lets hope it starts this sunday.

1 minute ago, james o connor said:

He's obviously a good striker .... don't need stats and figures to tell us that

There were many on here who thought we had wasted our money who will now be singing his praises.

You have to also wonder how Rhodes would be doing with a long run, Im sure his time will come with injuries over the season.

Very smart and quick footed centre forward. He's getting a run he deserves after a tough time at Norwich and with us because of injury. 

Let's hope he stays fit and keeps getting the service from our new unsung heroes Reach and Hunt! 

17 minutes ago, NornOwl said:

Very smart and quick footed centre forward. He's getting a run he deserves after a tough time at Norwich and with us because of injury. 

Let's hope he stays fit and keeps getting the service from our new unsung heroes Reach and Hunt! 

Reach and Hunt are another 2 players the masses on here love to slate, at least they appreciated the sheer class that Reda Johnson oozed .

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

I remember last season Carlos defending himself from all sorts of criticism. He was basically saying look judge me when the two players that make us play are available to me. (Hooper and Lee). 

Looks like he had a point.

There were many games when Hooper was fit but not selected.

And he benched him at Preston.