Carlos Out...?

17 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

Folks have to get used to his methods of training. Nobody is guaranteed a first team place cos it don't exist. It's a squad mentality. :manager:

Was it Big Ron who picked the team for the weekend early in the week so the players could work on things that may help during the match? It's a great idea imo....

56 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Are you sure ?

Does any sane thinking fan of this football club hope the team loses so the manager gets the sack?

I haven't been a fan of the conservative football we've had to bear witness to but I certainly wouldnt 'want' the team to lose in order to reinforce my view that the football is turgid.

57 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

Does any sane thinking fan of this football club hope the team loses so the manager gets the sack?

I haven't been a fan of the conservative football we've had to bear witness to but I certainly wouldnt 'want' the team to lose in order to reinforce my view that the football is turgid.

You may be in a minority with some of the absolute balloons on here !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Never wanted him sacked, just wanted him to take the shackles off and let the quality players do what they're more than capable of. It's now important we show consistency, not so much with performances, but results. And also the team selection, I'd make as minimal changes as possible tomorrow night, players like Palmer, Fox, Pudil should only be used if needed, would like to see the back 4 unchanged and settle together, Reach is a revelation at full back. I expect the changes to be Lee, Fletcher and Wallace for Butterfield, Boyd and Rhodes

1 hour ago, owlinexile said:

It's a 100% positive correlation.

Proven fact.

Or maybe it was just that Forests system didnt suit them against us and coincided with Lee returning and them making a few mistakes?

I suppose it is 11th September though so all the conspiracy theory's will be finding a way to prove Carlos is still the bad person lol

On 09/09/2017 at 20:38, Earlsfieldowl said:

One match doesn't change things too much but it's a start - the bar has been pretty low TBH

Been banging in for ages but consistency is key - not just in results but in performances. Get the latter right and the former will come. 

We played well for most of the game and got the rewards - multiple goals and a victory.

This 45 minute show up and one goal a game nonsense needs to be banished and CC has to show he can get us playing properly for 90 minutes on a regular basis.

We have the quality and firepower and we should be maximising it at all time - it's the only way we'll get promoted.

Couldn't agree more, particularly with the 90 mins rather than 45 mins performance part. Surely we have the talent at our disposal to make this a regular feature.